Introduction

Thread Starter #1
Hello Everyone, I am Sid, I bought Suzuki Access 3 months back was searching for some more information on Suzuki Access performance and modifications, and i got a forum link about automotive India while searching. Did read the forums and found it to be quite informative so thought of registering it over here to keep myself updated and also share news if i get to know. By profession I am currently working as 1D Simulation Engineer for Automotive Engine & Power train Performance Applications as well as Vehicle Cooling systems. Thank you very much.

Welcome to The Automotive India Sid and wish you a pleasant stay here.
Congratulations on your access.Looking forward to hear more about your professional work on power train performances.

Thread Starter #3
[:)] Thank you vijay for wishing me warm welcome. I am into Simulation team, so I have been working on projects with various OEM's like Daimler (Mercedes Benz), Renault Nissan (Chennai) , Turbo Energy Limited (Chennai), Robert Bosch, ARAI and many more. I would surely update on the projects.

[:)] Thank you vijay for wishing me warm welcome. I am into Simulation team, so I have been working on projects with various OEM's like Daimler (Mercedes Benz), Renault Nissan (Chennai) , Turbo Energy Limited (Chennai), Robert Bosch, ARAI and many more. I would surely update on the projects.
Hi, Sid. Welcome to TAI [clap]. Glad to see another "Punekar" here!. Wish you many more joyful and safe miles on your Access!.

PS: I guess you are working for an engine R&D biggie, who also run a college in pune by the same name.!

350Z

Core Team
By profession I am currently working as 1D Simulation Engineer for Automotive Engine & Power train Performance Applications as well as Vehicle Cooling systems. Thank you very much.
Great to have another petrolhead from the industry. You're heartily welcome to this automotive Mecca. :smile: Looking forward to enriching posts from your end. Please don't hesitate to drop a message to the moderators if you need any forum-related support. Have a pleasant experience on board.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom