Introduction

Thread Starter #1
Hello friends I am Ganesh [:D] from Bangalore. Joined the forum today, and happy to see the vast amount of information the members in this forum bring.
I'm glad to be part of automotive forum.
I own Hyundai Accent petrol, which is 2007 model. Vehicle has already clocked in 90000 km (Used car bought 1 ½ years back, I’ve driven some 13000 km from past 1 ½ years).

I found TAI when I was looking for car reviews. I am a regular visitor and have been reading the travelogue section with interest. I am excited to be a part of the community and lam looking forward to interacting with you![clap]

350Z

Core Team
I found TAI when I was looking for car reviews. I am a regular visitor and have been reading the travelogue section with interest. I am excited to be a part of the community and lam looking forward to interacting with you!
Hi Ganesh. Welcome to The Automotive India. You’re in the right place indeed. Hope to read a review of Accent which will similarly help many more readers out there. Have a splendid experience on board. Just give a buzz to the forum moderators should you need any assistance. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3
@ 350Z ,

Thanks! I am still learning to post here and hope to contribute more as I get confident.

A very warm welcome to TAI Gans!
Look forward to your Accent ownership experience.

Have a nice stay here!

Best Wishes
IR

Top Bottom