Introduction - Road Trip's

Thread Starter #1
Hello Everyone I hope everyone is doing good. My name is Inder and i am from Noida. Currently i am in United States working as Business Analyst. I I am new to this community, so just thought of introducing myself and take a minute to say Hello to everyone[:)].
I like cars and like to talk about them and also i like to go for long road trips. Currently i am in United States and coming home soon. And i will be doing a road trip this time with my friends. And this would be Delhi - Goa - Delhi.

I have done few in past:
1. Delhi - Pune - Delhi : 1417 Kms
2. Kansas - Virginia (In US) 1200 miles/1931 Kms
3. Virginia - Minneapolis (In US) 1100 miles/ 1770 kms
4. Looking forward for Delhi - Goa - Delhi

I will write more about my trips later as right now i am bit short on time. Have a nice day my friends.

Last edited:
Those are great distances you have covered. Delhi-Goa-Delhi trip should be great. Road conditions for most of the trip should be good.

Hope to hear more from you and yes hearty welcome to the forum [:)]

350Z

Core Team
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India and also to Delhi-NCR Gang. That’s a lovely sedan you own (Sonata Transform). You really seem to be a travel freak. We look forward to read some interesting travelogues and experiences from your end. Have a wonderful stay on the forum. Hope to catch you in the travelogues section soon. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello Singh890 welcome to TAI , you seem to love road trips just like the rest of us. Delhi-Goa-Delhi sounds fun , all the best!

BTW do you own a Hyundai Sonata Transform? Will love to read an ownership review of the same , lovely understated car!

Thread Starter #7
Hello Friends thanks for the warm welcome and i am sure i will have fun with all you great guys out there.[:)]

Thread Starter #10
Thanks 350Z for moving my stuff to the right sections.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #11
Hello guys thought of sharing this with my fellow TAI'ns as i gave a short introduction about myself. I also own a Premier 118 NE and a LML Graptor (besides the 800, indigo, sonata and the pulsar).
I don't know how many of you have actually driven the 118 NE but guys i learned driving on this car and this car is awesome to drive even today. and it has been with us for almost 14 years now. I don't have pictures right now but i have told my brother to click some and send it to me. So will upload those once i have them.

Thread Starter #12
Hello guys thought of sharing this with my fellow TAI'ns as i gave a short introduction about myself. I also own a Premier 118 NE and a LML Graptor (besides the 800, indigo, sonata and the pulsar).
I don't know how many of you have actually driven the 118 NE but guys i learned driving on this car and this car is awesome to drive even today. and it has been with us for almost 14 years now. I don't have pictures right now but i have told my brother to click some and send it to me. So will upload those once i have them.
And the rides i own currently are:

1. 2002 Maruti 800
2. 2007 Tata Indigo
3. Bajaj Pulsar 2002
4. LML Graptor 2004
5. LML Vespa
6. 1998 Premier 118 NE

In US
1. 2007 Hyundai Sonata SE.V6

Top Bottom