Introduction - New Member

Thread Starter #1
Hi to all members of TAI, Anil here basically from Karnataka.
Iam here to gain knowledge about automotives, love to read travel experiences, update self about the latest drive condition's and post experiences of my travel done so far and which i would be doing so here on.
Wish you all a very best for the new year (fiscal) and all the best for a Happy, safe and joyful Travel.[:)]

Re: Introduction-New member

Hello Anil,let me be the first to welcome you.
Welcome to TAI,have a pleasant stay here.

Why don't you share about your daily rides(car/bike/scooter anything)?We are keen to know about them.

Thread Starter #4
Thanks TSIVipul for the wishes.
My past Rides - LML Vespa 150, Hero-puch, Scooty, maruti omni.
Current rides - Suzuki SHOGUN, honda activa, tata sierra, & safari 2.2vtt ex-pearl white
Took the delivery of safari on 9th march @9pm from concorde-bangalore, and went on a road trip to bellary/hampi the next morning @6am. Just love the car an absolute power packed compact piece of machinery.
Not to forget innumerable road trips done in my sierra, a perfect car/suv for long travels.
sierra never ever once disappointed us/left us alone/broke down/ to leave us stranded on the move. Always brought us home safe and happy. Just love this car and the unique
body design. Although love to keep this car with me, but the parking woes are forcing me to bid aideu to sierra.
Suzuki Shogun- 1998 make
honda activa - 2011-dec.
sierra - 1997
safari 2.2vtt-ex- 2012-march.
Future dream : Land cruiser/range rover (may be after i grow out of safari).
Thank you.
I work and live in Japan and my current drive here is bicycle (eco-friendly). Visit India to make a road trip.

Rgds.

Thanks Jihu123 for the wishes.

In my last post, I meant " I visit India to go on a road trip" nothing is more enjoyable than going on a holiday, that too out of the city, on the highway, by your favourite dream car, with family, try local food on the way. The thought itself is amazing.
Rgds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Introduction-New member

Welcome aboard TAI Tatuskar, Do tell us more about yourself and your rides. Nice to know that you have a Shogun, Its a great bike[thumbsup]. I used to rally and race on one myself back in the days.

@Simple - yeah, road trip in India can't get any better. Its a mix of everything! [:)]
And congrats on your safari. There are some hardcore safari fans out here!

Hello Anil Welcome to TAI[clap], That was a nice introduction on yourself and the rides too, please do share the experiences of the rides you had owned, especially the Sierra.
Please do contact the team members for any kind of assistance.

Have a pleasant stay[:)]

350Z

Core Team
Welcome aboard, Anil. Nice introduction there. Do tell us something about the automotive scene of Japan. Have a wonderful experience on the forum. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #10
Thanks one and all for the warm welcome on TAI. Surely will start posting asap. need to sort out pics first.
Thanks again.

Rgds.

Top Bottom