Introduction - Monil

Thread Starter #1
Hi Friends,

Myself Monil from Mumbai. Have always been fascinated towards Auto industry.

Its truly my pleasure and i am sure with wide network of auto enthusiastic friends around, i will benefit on increasing my knowledge base as well as sharing my view points wherever relevant. I am really delighted to join in here and be a part of the community which shares the common interest.

[thumbsup]

Thread Starter #7
Thanks Jalex.

I have been in mumbai all my life. Post graduation in commerce stream, working in retail real estate sector as GM - Business Development. Have always been facsinated towards automotive industry.

8 months back we sold off our previous generation Honda City (7 years of succesful association came to an end) and also sold 4 years old Swift Vxi and got ourselves new Hyundai i20 Asta (Petrol). Have booked my new machine (Hyundai Verna 1.6 CRDi), expecting delivery in next 10 days. [:D] Looking for some additional options to spice it up a bit. Also uses Honda Activa for short commute around.

Welcome aboard Monil! So you would be a proud owner of ANHV. That is one eye catcher [:)]

Do share your initial ownership review and experience with your ride.

Hi Monil,

A very warm Welcome to The Automotive India. Good to see the Mumbai fleet expanding at such a fast pace. Do go through the Forum policies to know the general guidelines of the community. In case you find yourself stuck at any point of time, feel free to contact us.
Enjoy your stay.

Cheers,
Akash

350Z

Core Team
Monil, Welcome aboard to The Automotive India. We look forward to have some fruitful discussions with you in the forum. Have a wonderful stay on board. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom