Introduction After a Year of Full Enjoyment Here! A Junior (Teen) TAI-Ger Here!

Thread Starter #1
Hi All TAI-gers![:)]
So, I planned before joining itself for a introduction after 1 year experience and did it!

ABOUT ME:-

~My real name: Vignesh.H
~13 Yrs old, DOB: 11-05-2001 (yes, I 'm only 13!)
~I love computers from the day I born.
~I have an experience of 9 years playing keyboard and still learning and playing it.
~Many in and near my residence found me that I have Racing DNA. Even mechanics call me for a race in track seeing my talent and skill!!!
~I love my rides and take care of them.
~4-stroke by head = 2-stroke by heart[:D].

ABOUT TAI:-

TAI is a well established automotive group in India.
There are many like-minded people who are always ready to answer and solve the queries and problems of other TAI-gers.
I made many friends here. You will see that list below.

MY BEST FRIENDS HERE (LIST WILL BE LONG!):-

~ bharathbigb (now banned)
~ shrid
~ Releesh (I have talked to him through phone)
~ TSIVipul
~ DJ Bro (I have talked to him too through phone)
~ Mr.Boss
~ AMG
~ Akash1886
~ deville_56
~ Sam Dinkar
~ And finally - Mr. 350Z !

END OF INTRODUCTION AFTER A YEAR FROM JOINING![:)]

Last edited:
Vignesh, welcome on board and its good to see your participations and discussions on different threads and looking forward to see the same passion as well.
Good wishes for your acedemics.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Hi All TAI-gers!
Dear Vignesh,

Firstly I am humbled to see my name in your friends list. You are one of the youngest TAI member so foremost I would salute your spirit and enthusiasm towards automobiles.

I am more than double your age but still the teen/child in me is very much present much to the dismay of my mom and my fiancee[:D]. Seeing your humble and loving intro I felt why did automotive forums never existed in my early teens!

I have come across many young enthusiasts here on TAI which always keeps the forum alive and kicking with humor and intellectual contribution. I just want to say, give us all many more opportunities to appreciate your contributions for TAI and even in your life. Being a teenager representative of a leading Indian Automotive Forum, be proud and take initiative to educate more and more people about important things like safe driving and following traffic rules.

Also, as you must be in school, so, never compromise on your studies and exam preparations and do enjoy your schooling life. Believe me, school days are the best phase of one's life. Make lots of friends and click selfies and do rapid face-book updates.

Rest, TAI shall always support and guide you in your future endeavors and continue having a joyful and a learning experience ahead!

Always make your parents and us proud!

Take care and God Bless!

Regards

Akash.

Thread Starter #6
Dear Vignesh,

Firstly I am humbled to see my name in your friends list. You are one of the youngest TAI member so foremost I would salute your spirit and enthusiasm towards automobiles.

I am more than double your age but still the teen/child in me is very much present much to the dismay of my mom and my fiancee[:D]. Seeing your humble and loving intro I felt why did automotive forums never existed in my early teens!

I have come across many young enthusiasts here on TAI which always keeps the forum alive and kicking with humor and intellectual contribution. I just want to say, give us all many more opportunities to appreciate your contributions for TAI and even in your life. Being a teenager representative of a leading Indian Automotive Forum, be proud and take initiative to educate more and more people about important things like safe driving and following traffic rules.

Also, as you must be in school, so, never compromise on your studies and exam preparations and do enjoy your schooling life. Believe me, school days are the best phase of one's life. Make lots of friends and click selfies and do rapid face-book updates.

Rest, TAI shall always support and guide you in your future endeavors and continue having a joyful and a learning experience ahead!

Always make your parents and us proud!

Take care and God Bless!

Regards

Akash.
Thanks for your wishes.
Sure I will be and make all of you proud one day.[:)]

Maybe I can't welcome you because I joined later than you, but this intro was made even later, so :biggrin:: Welcome aboard!! 1 year is quite a long time to be a part of any community at least for me whose enthusiasm lasts barely 6 months! Really felt proud of myself seeing my name in the top two of your friends list. And be in touch with Bharath. By luck I found TAI (Thanks to TAI-ger raj_5004 who had made a similar post in another forum, and Google made me end up here) and joined, and found friends too! BTW My school's from tomorrow, so I can't browse much [frustration]. I hope you are luckier than I am!

Thread Starter #8
BTW My school's from tomorrow, so I can't browse much [frustration]. I hope you are luckier than I am!
I too go to school tomorrow. Any changes?

Anyways, Thanks for your wishes.
So, you mean, you will not come to TAI after Feb 2015? (After 6 months)!?!?!?[lol]

RVSB said:
I too go to school tomorrow. Any changes?

Anyways, Thanks for your wishes.
So, you mean, you will not come to TAI after Feb 2015? (After 6 months)!?!?!?[lol]
Lol, I will of course visit TAI. Can't live without it. But, even I didn't realize when I crossed 150 posts, but now I hardly make a post once in a couple of days. So I will probably be posting infrequently. To be frank, maybe rarely. [roll]

Sorry for the OT post.

Welcome to TAI Mr Vignesh! I hope you have a pleasant stay on TAI. BTW where is my name on the friends list[surprise]. LOLZ just kidding. Feel free to ask me about my two steeds and one hopper.

Thread Starter #11
Welcome to TAI Mr Vignesh! I hope you have a pleasant stay on TAI. BTW where is my name on the friends list[surprise]. LOLZ just kidding. Feel free to ask me about my two steeds and one hopper.
I got to know you after composing the OP.
Now the post is not editable. Mods: please add his name to the friends list.
And i dont know that you are a teen!

Thread Starter #13
I told you that i dont know you before i started writing the post.

BTW, which model Dio you have? The old one or the refreshed one?

Top Bottom