Introduction - Adil Khan

@Adilkhan:
Damn,these cars are owned by you?
Yeah,I was thinking where I have read your name.Actually all these cars are there in classifieds with your name as owner's there...NOW I REMEMBER.

Please do post some more pics.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #17
Yup, some are for sale at the right price! No hurry though, need someone who understands and appreciates. The more time I have them, the more I improve them! the yellow / red Miata, VW bus, and M3 I will never sell though! Will try and put up some more pics soon

Adil

350Z

Core Team
That Red GTO has been spotted during one of the Mumbai Meets of TAI. We have the picture of that car somewhere in our forum.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #20
Yes, and a full time job to mantain too!

ilango[speed thirst];93092 said:
Welcome to the forum..

Superb set of cars , all owned one at a time!!

that must be cool to enjoy these.

welcome again
cheers!

Thread Starter #22
Yes, will try and post some info on the cars, not much of a writer though! Thanks again all, for such warm welcome! It's great when people appreciate what you have, makes it all worth while!

Thread Starter #23
Mitsubishi GTO - Modifications include lambo doors, aftermarket 18" rims, custom paint and refurbished interior, aftermarket spoiler and custom front lip, k-sport performance coilovers, front-mounted intercooler, profec boost-controller, pro-maf translator, ssq blow-off valve, fuel lab fuel kit with fpr, filter and afr meter, twin mushroom air filters short-shifter gear, momo steering, drls, racing clutch, sports exhaust, battery relocated in boot, high flow fuel pump with direct battery connection, battery cut-off switch, performance brake lines, (abs delete kit and hks turbo timer being installed)

Attachments

350Z

Core Team
Hi Adil, Please create a new thread for your exotics so that we can discuss in detail about them instead of moving off-topic in the introductions thread. Thanks.

Drive Safe,
350Z

wow owner of so many exotic cars!! welcome to TAI buddy and have a great stay! please post review of bentley and SL55!! [clap]

WOw being fresh off the boat myself, but its good fun to spot someone with such beauties!! Welcome aboard (this is when u must say the same to me ;))

BTW
aren't most of these cars on sale across the web?! why are you getting rid of them?!

Top Bottom