Introducing Myself

Thread Starter #1
Hello Everyone!.

This is Kiara here.
Join this Forum for getting updated information on Latest Cars & Bikes.

Regards,

Kiara.[:)]

Hi Folks,

I have been thinking of joining a forum where I could share my travel experiences and hear from others.

I love it touring and travelling. I have taken multiple tours from Bangalore to nearby gateways.

Whenever I get a chance I prefer to go with my own car or bike. The frequency of tours has reduced in recent years. But whenever I get a chance, I do not miss.

By the way I am planning to go on a road trip next Weekend. Planning to visit Udupi, Murdeswar and Jog Falls. Any road trip suggestions will be much appreciated.

I may post again after that trip.

Thank you.
Som

Hi Folks,

I have been thinking of joining a forum where I could share my travel experiences and hear from others.

I love it touring and travelling. I have taken multiple tours from Bangalore to nearby gateways.

Whenever I get a chance I prefer to go with my own car or bike. The frequency of tours has reduced in recent years. But whenever I get a chance, I do not miss.

By the way I am planning to go on a road trip next Weekend. Planning to visit Udupi, Murdeswar and Jog Falls. Any road trip suggestions will be much appreciated.

I may post again after that trip.

Thank you.
Som
Welcome SOMNATH,

You are at the right place,where you can share about your travel experiences and go through others travelogues too.
I have recently done the Murudeshwar and Gokarna trip, you can find it here http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/voyage-junction/33320-mumbai-murudeshwar-gokarna-mumbai.html

Looking forward to your travelogues.

Hey guys,

This Paresh this. I am from Surat, Gujarat. I am a digital product designer currently working as a freelancer. I am a fulltime traveller and love meeting new people. I joined this forum to get the help from all you expert regarding my decision to buy my new luxury car. Hope to know you guys soon.

I am Tanya interested in bikes. I want to know how to customize the Thunderbird. I want to surprise my husband for our anniversary.
Hi TanyaJames,

Thunderbird is an amazing bike and is very Mod Friendly bike.Its the POLO of bikes.
I have seen some superbly Modified RE's in India.You can search for Custom Modifiers around your town and let them know your Idea of Customisation.

download.jpg

images.jpg

ALL THE BEST

Thanks for yo valuable suggestion. Is there anybody in chennai as a point of contact for bike customization. I am looking for the guy who does it with the best price.
Hi TanyaJames,

Thunderbird is an amazing bike and is very Mod Friendly bike.Its the POLO of bikes.
I have seen some superbly Modified RE's in India.You can search for Custom Modifiers around your town and let them know your Idea of Customisation.

View attachment 240923

View attachment 240924

ALL THE BEST

Top Bottom