Introducing Myself To TAI

Thread Starter #1
Hello readers of team TAI,
I joined the forum a while ago but never posted a thread or introduced myself here. I'm a 20 year old auto enthusiast who looks up to forums like these to improve my understanding of automobiles and also to hear people's opinions and honest reviews of cars, related mods and maintenance of the same.

I own a 2006 Hyundai Santro xing automatic and 2016 Hyundai Creta 1.4D and will post threads of related maintenance, modifications and ICE upgrades which I have made for the same.

Looking forward to learn from people here and also to share the little I know about my cars and how I can help a fellow member out.
Attached pictures of my beautiful rides.

Attachments

Thread Starter #2
Not really sure how I need to edit the title. Clearly autocorrect didn't do its best job and I landed up with mystery instead of myself

350Z

Core Team
Not really sure how I need to edit the title. Clearly autocorrect didn't do its best job and I landed up with mystery instead of myself
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India. I’ve updated the title. Please refer to Announcements Section for know-how of forum functioning. Have a wonderful experience onboard and feel free to reach out for any support.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom