Introducing ‘Rogue’ in TW with a MJD heart (Punto 1.3 Emo)

Wow, man this car looks DAM hot [:)]
post the 3M experience in separate existing 3M pune center thread.

Re: Introducing ‘Rogue’ in TW with a MJD heart (Punto 1.3 Emo)

Rs. 3300 for an external treatment cannot be called peanuts. Waiting for your update as to how this Paint Sealant treatment holds up in the long run. What other benefits did store manager tell you would this treatment provide ? How long would it last as per him?

Thread Starter #64

Awesome buy TheTraveler, I really like the color of the Car. Start crunching miles with this beauty!
Thanks EnfieldRyder. Yes mile crunching has started already! I have covered more than 750Kms in last 12 days which does not include any highway trip for more than 60Kms!!

Wow, man this car looks DAM hot
post the 3M experience in separate existing 3M pune center thread.
Sure Surfer and thanks! I will post the experience and details in the other thread.

Congrats Thetraveller, The Dark Knight will be looking out for the Rogue(Italian Beauty) in the streets of Pune
Thanks buddy! Sure Rogue will be anticipating the chance meeting[;)]

Rs. 3300 for an external treatment cannot be called peanuts. Waiting for your update as to how this Paint Sealant treatment holds up in the long run. What other benefits did store manager tell you would this treatment provide ? How long would it last as per him?
Yes, it sure isn't. But if you go for so-called Teflon coating from other vendors, it costs around 6K and they ask you to come back in 6 months.
Long term benefits would be depending on how the car is cleaned and how frequently. The effect may last for more than an year depending on above factors. Difference can not be justified in pics but it was quite evident in flesh. I have already instructed my cleaner to follow some procedures suggested by the 3M guys.
But yes, it is not cheap [cry]

Yes, it sure isn't. But if you go for so-called Teflon coating from other vendors, it costs around 6K and they ask you to come back in 6 months.
Long term benefits would be depending on how the car is cleaned and how frequently. The effect may last for more than an year depending on above factors. Difference can not be justified in pics but it was quite evident in flesh. I have already instructed my cleaner to follow some procedures suggested by the 3M guys.
But yes, it is not cheap [cry][/QUOTE]

Doesn't matter. Beautiful wives are always high-maintenance!

lol looking at the second from last pic with the white nano,i can imagine how poles apart these two cars are,One built solid & another built to look like a car,ha ha

Thread Starter #68

lol looking at the second from last pic with the white nano,i can imagine how poles apart these two cars are,One built solid & another built to look like a car,ha ha
Yeah! Poles apart [:)]

Further update:
Completed 1130Kms on Rogue! Car has smoothened out further and I am pushing her past 2500 RPM. The feeling after 1500 is just great, even with the weight it is pulled like a M800!!

Here are some pics of crossing the coveted 1K mark.
Time taken to complete 1K - 16 days [glasses]

172.jpg

174.jpg

175.jpg

The car is glistening, gleaming.. wow. Congrats on crossing 1k mark. Wishing you many more kkkks in it. Where exactly is this 3M centre in Baner?

Thetraveller: Glad that you are running in your Punto properly. Hope the car and the dreaded TASS wont give you any headache. Keep us updated.

350Z

Core Team

Another update. As I was contemplating going to 3M Car Care in Baner, I did get a chance to go there today. And well after talking to the manager/owner, I ended up taking up the Paint Sealant program.
Congrats for nice upkeep. She's truly a looker.

Here are some pics of crossing the coveted 1K mark. Time taken to complete 1K - 16 days
That was really fast. Isn't it?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #72

Congrats for nice upkeep. She's truly a looker.
That was really fast. Isn't it?
Thanks 350Z! Best feeling in the world is someone acknowledging the work done to keep you car gleaming [:)]

Here are some pics recently taken!

KMs done: 2420KM
Engine is behaving like a charm. I want to note here that Michelins are serving me way too well! Just went for a drive to Alandi near Pune, and found non existent roads for a good stretch. I was initially worried first to take the car on these as Michelins are known for soft sidewall, but it turned out to be a breeze. Best thing about these is there is just no road noise.

New 010.jpg

New 011.jpg

New 004.jpg

New 005.jpg
Edit: please ignore the poor quality, taken from a phone.

Thread Starter #73
Update: Rogue has run 3400Kms till date. Fast approaching the first free service.

I had heard about Fiat feedback call and was thinking about it for sometime, and today I got it.

Someone called from Italy, must be from some Back operations but checked a lot of stuff. About me in general, my decision to buy Fiat, how many cars we have in family, give rating to the car etc. Then he talked about a list containing of more than 50 things and asked me to identify anything which is causing any trouble for me. He also checked whether central locking, audio system were factory fitted.

So, totally surprised and happy with the gesture. I was thinking I do not have a problem but if I had it was a right channel to escalate it [:)]

PS - Lately I have felt that NVH levels have increased a little. I am hoping that this will go down during the first service. Any experiences by fellow owners?

To be honest, you wont feel any big difference in the NVH as they are not going to change your engine oil, oil filter, air filter, etc.

Top Bottom