Intro - Naganand

Thread Starter #1
Hi Friends,

I have been going through some of the threads in this forum from 2-3 months. Particularly on Scorpio threads. The information shared are very informative and helped me to decide on the buy. It is serving for good prospective customers and shared their exp.

I consider Scorpio as Rhino rather than a bull. With nudge bar, it looks like a Rhino horn.

I live in Bangalore(Bengaluru) since my birth. I have seen the calm, serene and tranquil Bendakaluru from transforming into so called IT city. For the most part, local bangaloreans wont like this transformation.

My hobbies are table tennis, badminton, psychology and social networking. My profession is an IT Consultant. Now having some handle on photography with Canon 550D as an amateur.

In 2003, I owned a used Maruti 800. Kept for good 1 year. Sold-off in exchange to Matiz SD again used it for 1 year. Exchanged as down payment to buy a plot. waited for good 3 years and ended up buying Indica Petrol. Not sure what was i thinking. Used for 2 years.

Then came a big wave of craziness of diesel engines. Finally, bought Swift Diesel in 2009. I went to all sort of roads in KA, TN, KL, AP. Did most of my long drives comfortably crunching miles with Swifty till 39000 kms in 23 months.

Then finally decided enough of buying and exchange. Got a Scorpio now. I intend to keep it for next 10 yrs. I plan to do Rajasthan, Ladakh, Kolkata trips with this Rhino. I hope it should serve well.

Hope to make lots of friends old and new!! [clap]

Welcome to TAI. Please start an ownership thread for your Scorpio. Also write some reviews of your previous cars. Exchanging the car for a plot was a smart move.

350Z

Core Team
Nice nickname. And Welcome to The Automotive India, Naganand. You seems to have a good experience of doing road trips and owning second hand cars. Looking forward to have fruitful interaction with you in the forums. Have a wonderful stay on board. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom