Instrument Cluster Colour Change for Alto

One more request , can you take a picture sitting at the back seat covering the entire dashboard? That will give a clearer picture.

I just Go Step By Step And Thats DIY is Just Awesome,But my problem is that i got only transparent bulbs in my city not coloured one i want to put blue or white bulbs how i can do this can u helps me in any way ?

Varun, what is the best way to increase the light in the Type1 800 meter console? heared that it comes with some 4w bulbs and changing it to 5 w, increase the light. is that right?
Anyway my high beam light in the console was not working and need to change. so looking for better options to increase the total light. Since the vehcile is 15 year old, i cant see anything in the meter in night with the head lights own

These are the pics from my side. White instrument cluster and Ac controls.
Sorry for the Crappy iPhone Cam.[cry]

The LED cabin light with dimmer. I have connected it to the Autocop Security. Lights on when unlocked, and Lights off when Locked. Very OEM and classy.

020.jpg

The White Backlit Instrument Cluster and AC controls. Looks Great.

021.jpg
024.jpg
025.jpg

Attachments

Nice one, great that you are back..

Also please share more details about the dimmer and the connections to central locking.

Those white leds look great..

Its white may the photo effect. Dint do the backlit for ac controls in SS80's car.

Since my car is a STD model it dint come with bulbs for the ac controls I have made some arrangements but not good as yours.

Can you post the pic's and info about those back lits in speedo and ac controls.

Saw all the AfterMarket tacho installs on M800. But I want something Stock.
So planning a new idea. Varun, took some pics off ur thread. Hope u dont mind.

Make a new faceplate using transparent acrylic sheets used in making transparent no. plates. Get it cut on a CNC/Water jet. Take it to ur friendly neighborhood Custom stickering shop and get the faceplate stickered for Speedo, fuel,Temp and Tacho. Matt black sheet with Lettering in Custom fonts.

19052012366.jpg

Cut the part for warning lights and fit the tacho here. The warning lights will be shifted to the lower portion and retrofitted with LED's in respective colours.( Red/Blue)

1.jpg

Draw and sticker the faceplate according to the placements and we have a stock looking Intrument cluster with a Tachometer. OEM look!

2.jpg

i will need help here guys. Need to know the Circuit board dia of the A-star tacho.
Also the only thing i'm worried about is the Finish of the Faceplate. if not finished well, will look Crappy!

Top Bottom