Instrument Cluster Color Conversion

Thread Starter #16

deville_56

Honoured Member
Anybody doing this mod please disregard this.

The red plastic cover melts and darkens the light decreasing the output over time. I Just changed the bulb today. Tried glass color, but it vaporized in 5 minutes of use.

napster

Suspended
one of my friend changed his instrument cluster light, he got a bulb which has 4small leds in it, it goes right into the bulb slot,and the light is pretty decent, why not try that?

Nice one. I prefer red and red only [evil]
Oh ok fine, Even I was behind this long ago, wasted lots of money, got some local bulbs (different colors) but those were looking good when installed but the color used to vanish after use for 2-3 days, I tried led's also but they don't give proper lighting..sorry if I am hurting you..

One of my friend changed the instrument cluster light to red in his wagonR.And he used some coloured sheets(locally known as glass paper) and wrapped the bulb with that.Don't have the picture now.

Thread Starter #26

deville_56

Honoured Member
One of my friend changed the instrument cluster light to red in his wagonR.And he used some coloured sheets(locally known as glass paper) and wrapped the bulb with that.Don't have the picture now.
Bulbs heat will screw up things, had to remove it [cry]

Part 2 with LED coming soon [evil]

Top Bottom