Inside Me! A Humble Introduction

Thread Starter #1
Hello guys, I am NEHAL AGRAWAL from the city of poets and foodies INDORE. I am a boy of sixteen. I am an auto enthusiastic from my childhood. Currently I am in eleventh standard. Cars which my dad own is 2009 Honda City I-VTEC. Started with MARUTI 800 followed by Opel Astra. We also own a TVS JUIPTER and BAJAJ DISCOVER 100 with huge 90k on odo. My hobbies include reading, traveling and getting knowledge about new technologies. I also have little knowledge about cars and other vehicles like airplane. Reason for joining this forum was to expand my knowledge. For your information, I am very cheerful person and always in mood of getting more and more knowledge. Sorry for long post and also for any mistakes.
Thank you

Re: Inside me! A humble introduction.

Hello guys, I am NEHAL AGRAWAL from the city of poets and foodies INDORE. I am a boy of sixteen. I am an auto enthusiastic from my childhood. Currently I am in eleventh standard. Cars which my dad own is 2009 Honda City I-VTEC. Started with MARUTI 800 followed by Opel Astra. We also own a TVS JUIPTER and BAJAJ DISCOVER 100 with huge 90k on odo. My hobbies include reading, traveling and getting knowledge about new technologies. I also have little knowledge about cars and other vehicles like airplane. Reason for joining this forum was to expand my knowledge. For your information, I am very cheerful person and always in mood of getting more and more knowledge. Sorry for long post and also for any mistakes.
Thank you
Welcome Nehal to TAI, have you learnt how to drive? I'm sure you must be itching to turn 18, get a licence and enjoy the vehicles that your dad has.

I'm intrigued by your knowledge on airplanes, would like to know more.

Enjoy your stay here

Vinod

Thread Starter #3
Re: Inside me! A humble introduction.

Welcome Nehal to TAI, have you learnt how to drive? I'm sure you must be itching to turn 18, get a licence and enjoy the vehicles that your dad has.

I'm intrigued by your knowledge on airplanes, would like to know more.

Enjoy your stay here

Vinod
Yeah, I learnt how to drive. But I don't drive usually. I am very eager to turn to 18 ASAP.
Thank You

Top Bottom