Innova Fans Rejoice! New Gen Model Now Officially Available

Re: Innova Fans Rejoice! New Gen Model Coming Next Year

Nice comparison pictures , though i don't like the new model much have to accept the old model is kinda dated now and the Innova badly needed a facelift. Anyways this will also sell like hotcakes.

I see an AT in previous images , will it make in India?

Nice comparison pictures , though i don't like the new model much have to accept the old model is kinda dated now and the Innova badly needed a facelift. Anyways this will also sell like hotcakes.

I see an AT in previous images , will it make in India?
The new model looks same from rear, except for minor change like location of turn indicators. There is no much difference between old & new one compared to Fortuner.
The new Innova won't come in auto trans soon though.

The new model looks same from rear, except for minor change like location of turn indicators. There is no much difference between old & new one compared to Fortuner.
The new Innova won't come in auto trans soon though.
Its coming this March,think Toyota will just keep this vehicle for display.

Thread Starter #51

350Z

Core Team

Got this image from Toyota Innova FB Page. A comparison between New and Old model. Nice, isn't it?

toyota innova new old comparison.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #52

350Z

Core Team

Exclusive! We've been just informed by Toyota Kirloskar that New Innova Facelift is launching on 5th Jan 2012.

Drive Safe,
350Z

The Innova facelift has been launched by Toyota!

Details:

- New Gold and Silver shades for Innova.- Both Fortuner and Innova get HIDs, redesigned headlamp and taillamp cluster, new grills, and black and beige interiors.
- Innova also gets touch screen DVD player from the Corolla Altis.
- The new Toyota Innova gets rear view mirror mounted blinkers.

Prices start at Rs 9.14 lakh.

Well i am disappointed with the looks and price. The exterior looks very cheap indeed.
And the price of VX 7 str BS IV is 16.50 Lakhs OTR Bangalore,Man not at all worth giving so much, no major features though.

Whoa 16.5Lakhs??!! I think it must only be slightly lesser here in Chennai than Bangalore. The XUV makes tremendous VFM purchase in front of Innova. I was under the impression that the top-end model of Innova is only around 14.5-15Lakhs.

Whoa 16.5Lakhs??!! I think it must only be slightly lesser here in Chennai than Bangalore.The XUV makes tremendous VFM purchase in front of Innova.
Even Aria is worth considering!

I was under the impression that the top-end model of Innova is only around 14.5-15Lakhs
That was two years back when my uncle purchased one.

Looks like Toyota, inspite of peculiar pricing, has managed to turn heads of the buyers once again. I have started seeing quite a number of new Innovas here in Ranchi. Not sure hows the scenario in Nagpur.

Thread Starter #59

350Z

Core Team
Yup. Same in Delhi. Taxi operators have acquired New Innova – Enough to show the trust Toyota has build up. I’m hopeful that scenario will change once Ertiga comes.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom