Free Car Service & Checkup Camp Updates

350Z

Core Team
Renault is organizing a summer checkup camp at its service centers across India from 18th April - 24th April 2016.

Renault-Summer-Camp-2016.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Friends,

Nissan Motors India shares with us a official PR about "Happy with Nissan" Campaign.​

fad6cc4ebeca07a5a78b2b3576c9499b-0.jpg

fad6cc4ebeca07a5a78b2b3576c9499b-1.jpg

Sharing of this Press Release needs full credit to The Automotive India.

Regards

Akash

Hi Akash - Thanks for this information[clap]. I live in Bangalore and as per your post it looks like this monsoon camp is over on 19th June. Any idea by any chance they still have this in Bangalore. I was looking to replace the tires and battery in my Fiesta Classic if this offer is good.[confused][thinking]

Akash1886

Honoured Member
I live in Bangalore and as per your post it looks like this monsoon camp is over on 19th June. Any idea by any chance they still have this in Bangalore. I was looking to replace the tires and battery in my Fiesta Classic if this offer is good.
Buddy, I believe you should contact the customer care of Ford India or any of the ASC to know if the offer has been extended or over.

Regards

Akash

Buddy, I believe you should contact the customer care of Ford India or any of the ASC to know if the offer has been extended or over.

Regards

Akash
Akash - I checked with Lathangi Ford in Bangalore today, its already closed [frustration]
Usually I used to get a mail or message from them on this, but somehow did not get anything this time[surprise]

350Z

Core Team
Tata Motors has announced a nation-wide mega service camp from 11th November – 17th November:

• To be held across 527 dealerships across 281 locations in India
  • Includes a comprehensive 40-point vehicle health check-up, top wash etc
  • Tata Motors has associated with 20+ suppliers to offer discounts on spare parts, accessories, lubricants and other services.
Commenting on the initiative, Mr. Dinesh Bhasin, Head – Customer Support, Passenger Vehicles Business Unit, Tata Motors said, “We recognise that sales and service play an important role in customer satisfaction. The Nationwide Mega Service Camp is an initiative which the company undertakes to ensure customers across the country can avail themselves of good value high skilled services. In the last five editions, we have serviced over 5.8 lakh cars. All these activities have resulted in the second highest score in the J D Power 2016 Syndicate Customer Service Index Study, which echoes our commitment to customer service. We want to be among the top three brands in the consumer’s consideration set in the passenger vehicle market and service plays a key role in building a brand. We will continue to offer best value to customers in terms of total cost ownership experience.”

In continuation to our commitment of providing best-in-class services, Tata Motors has syndicated with multiple suppliers to offer discount up to 10% on various value added services and genuine accessories. These will be accompanied with discounts of up to 20% on Tata Motors original parts and labor charges and other special offers of up to INR 1000 off on new batteries. Customers will also be benefitted with attractive insurance renewal offers and attractive discounts on Road Side Assistance policy.
Drive Safe,
350Z

Tata Motors has announced a nation-wide mega service camp from 11th November – 17th November:

• To be held across 527 dealerships across 281 locations in India
  • Includes a comprehensive 40-point vehicle health check-up, top wash etc
  • Tata Motors has associated with 20+ suppliers to offer discounts on spare parts, accessories, lubricants and other services.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Guess Tata has missed a marketing opportunity here. They could have conducted the free camp after dispatching Tata Hexa across all showrooms, so that, atleast the existing Tata customers would have had a look while they go for free camp and could have resulted in word of mouth publicity for Hexa [frustration].

KK

Akash1886

Honoured Member
image011.jpg

New Delhi, November 21, 2016: In continuation with Tata Motors customer-centric thrust towards best customer experience of its commercial vehicle range, the company today announced its three-day Global Service Camp from 21st to 23rd November 2016. The unique customer outreach program will cover 800 touch points in 47 countries.

Tata Motors commercial vehicle customers can avail free comprehensive vehicle health check-ups, free labor (through the warranty system), special schemes on lubes by TOTAL, along with various value added services. During the three-day service campaign, Tata Motors will also offer attractive discounts on Tata Genuine Spares and reward driver owners, reporting with their vehicle to the service campaign, with exciting gifts. The campaign will also include ‘High Mileage’ Awards for drivers.

Additionally, during the three-day service camp Tata Motors will also offer special pricing on its range of commercial vehicles, where customers can make inquiries, test-drive and experience some of Tata Motors new products and services. The service campaign will also involve various training initiatives for drivers cum operators, introducing and briefing them on new commercial vehicle technologies related to safety and vehicle productivity. Videos on safe vehicle operation and performance, will also be played at customer lounges across Tata Motors dealerships.

Mr. Ganesh Shetty, Head – Customer Care (International Business) Commercial Vehicles, Tata Motors Ltd. said, “Tata Motors’ vehicles are recognized for their reliability and efficiency and through our Global Service Campaign, we hope to further reinforce that message, by inviting our customers for a comprehensive vehicle check, for the best vehicle performance. Through the Global Service Camp, we will not only help address the servicing needs of our customers’ vehicles’, but will also take this opportunity to further access their needs, to better our product and service offerings going forward. Through this global campaign, we aim to target more than 12,000 customers globally.”

Tata Motors is among the Top 10 truck and bus manufacturer globally, with the most extensive range of commercial vehicles arising from day-to-day needs. With vast global experience, the company brings a deep understanding of customer expectations from diverse markets and is well positioned to cater to ever changing automotive norms and commercial vehicle trends across the globe. Tata Motors continues to invest in its products, its sales & service network, with an aggressive customer centric approach of anticipating customer requirements.
Official

Regards

Akash

Top Bottom