India's Most Reputed Car Manufacturers and Models!

You can change the thread title as :

My mind's Most Reputed Car Manufacturers and Models!

Come on.
+1000...
Omni means...hmmm[thinking]..a car made out of a bread box.
Its lacking in safety and that's something I can't bear.This car has got no image,or it has just bad image.
Cops stop every single Omni they find on the roads for checking.People on seeing 4-5 guys travelling in the Omni think some goons are roaming around..Those guys have made bad faced because of uncomfortable nature of the car,but people think that they are some unhappy guys out for doing some crime..in other words,even a decent businessman looks like a criminal after he sits in an Omni.

+1000...
Omni means...hmmm[thinking]..a car made out of a bread box.
Its lacking in safety and that's something I can't bear.This car has got no image,or it has just bad image.
Why to take only negative aspects bro? See it is the vehicle for people in Middle Income Group who cannot afford for bigger budget MUVs/MPVs.So the only thing seen here is the utility it offers.

This car has got no image,or it has just bad image.
Better than the Tata Magic and Maxximo Minivan where these both are Omni's competitors.

Cops stop every single Omni they find on the roads for checking.People on seeing 4-5 guys travelling in the Omni think some goons are roaming around..Those guys have made bad faced because of uncomfortable nature of the car,but people think that they are some unhappy guys out for doing some crime..in other words,even a decent businessman looks like a criminal after he sits in an Omni.
He he that's the cop's nature, can't help with it. But this definition isn't appropriate in the forum.

premium segment

Mercedez Benz- manufacturer and car.

Indians have M-Benz, hardwired into brain as the best.
+1 but this is indeed true. Infact, I found only BMW 3 series & Audi A4 worth the buy in terms of Mercs competitors, ride quality of BMW 5 series is pathetic & even the NVH is more when compared to Merc E. And not to forget the tank like built quality which the Merc has. Awesome.

in other words,even a decent businessman looks like a criminal after he sits in an Omni.
:lol!:
And in MH, not only cops but even octroi chaps [lol] check omni to see whether goods are being taken in corporation limits without paying octroi.
Yeah, we still have octroi here [frustration].

Why to take only negative aspects bro? See it is the vehicle for people in Middle Income Group who cannot afford for bigger budget MUVs/MPVs.So the only thing seen here is the utility it offers.
Somebody explain me the real meaning of word "REPUTED"

My take:

Most reputed brands:
1.Maruti Suzuki
2.Hyundai
2.Toyota
3.Honda
4. Mercedes Benz/BMW(I see more of BMW than Merc now a days)

Most reputed cars(cars that are on sale only):
Not so premium category
1.Maruti Suzuki Swift especially diesel!
2.Toyota Innova
3.All New Honda City
4.Hyundai i10
5.Wagon R
6.Maruti Alto

Premium category:
1.Most of the mercs
2.Most of the bmws
3.Audi q7
Can someone show me the thread where we mention the most underrated and overrated cars?

Last edited:
For me it is Trust on which I can bet upon & which offers me sound sleep post purchase.
I think Reputed means Highly regarded and considerable.

Please find me at least two members in TAI who will go for an OMNI considering its repute.

Tata ACE is million times safer and advanced than OMNI but I do not wonder why Indians would keep a blind eye on good products and keep praising outdated and ancient technology from Suzuki.

Suzuki badge does not make a poor product a great one ,do not pour in biased views. try to be neutral and logical.

That is due to price probably BMW has got much cheaper and affordable than what ot used to be.

lxi.

Suspended
fj cruzer,Oops, that was a mistake buddy. actually i am logged in through phone, so have to count the numbers of posts (tai mobile version).

Jaydev has rightly said that BMW is cheaper than Merc. But in addition to this, a major part was played by BMW Financial Services, which gave loans at 0% interest rates & this was one important factor why people flocked towards BMW. But now Merc & Audi, both have started their own financial services, which has seen its sales rise. There are offers for Merc C class & Audi A4 through such schemes going on right now. In terms of units, BMW sells X1 units which contribute significantly. Merc still doesn't have any product under 25L.

And Merc posted their highest sales this quarter [clap].

fj cruzer,Oops, that was a mistake buddy. actually i am logged in through phone, so have to count the numbers of posts (tai mobile version).
Stuck in traffic jam, yet again ?

lxi.

Suspended
No, no.
not yet.
i am currently using phone because - office has not provided laptop yet, i do not have a personal laptop and have to keep roaming to banks and office, so cant use anything else. i hardly spend time at home , so internet at home is hardly used!

Top Bottom