Indian F1 GP Ticket Prices: Now Cheaper Tickets On Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Hurrah Indian F1 Fans! As each day passes, I can only feel the excitement for the first ever in History Formula-1 Race which will happen in India during this approaching October, at Greater Noida. The tickets will be available online as soon as by March End. So watch this space..[thumbsup]

Drive Safe,
350Z

Re: Indian F1 Tickets Available Soon Online

Hey this is great news for F1 enthusiast![thumbsup] hope the new track gets clearance without any controversies and we get to see the first Indian GP this year.

this is great information but how much is the cost of tickets going to be? any idea?? it will be very disappointing if they will be expensive and out of reach of middle class common man enthusiast. [cry]

Wow that's great! I think we can all have a meet there!

I am ready to come there to Delhi if i have company from Chennai , am sure i will have!

this is great information but how much is the cost of tickets going to be? any idea?? it will be very disappointing if they will be expensive and out of reach of middle class common man enthusiast. [cry]
++1 above

Anyways what all team/driver do you guys follow?

As of now ticket prices have not been fixed for Indian GP. Probably by first week of April it would be out. I believe the lowest ticket price for Australian GP 2011 is @ 150 Euros for 4 days entry (thu - sun) i.e @ Rs. 10,000

Good info. Saw some promotion campaign on facebook by Force India saying 12 days to go. Is that for tickets or something else? Please look.

Attachments

Thread Starter #10

350Z

Core Team
Indian F1 GP Ticket Costs

The price for Indian GP Buddh International Circuit has been revealed. The Grand Stand Ticket can be yours for whopping Rs.30,000, or else, other seats can be booked for as low as Rs.5,000 only. And yes, these tickets include all three days – Practice, Qualifying and Race. So whose in?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Re: Indian F1 Ticket Prices Revealed

hmmm, it will be better if I watch it on the TV this time around!
Glad that atleast they didn't named the circuit on our honourable CM's name and on gautam buddh's name!

AMG

Suspended
Re: Indian F1 GP Ticket Costs

The price for Indian GP Buddh International Circuit has been revealed. The Grand Stand Ticket can be yours for whopping Rs.30,000, or else, other seats can be booked for as low as Rs.5,000 only. And yes, these tickets include all three days – Practice, Qualifying and Race. So whose in?

Drive Safe,
350Z

I guess thats sarcasm.

5 grand.

Too high. [frustration]

Hmmm i think this year i will not be making it but next year Auto Expo and F1 race for sure![thumbsup]

Re: Indian F1 GP Ticket Costs

Oh!!! did I read Rs.5000?? [surprise] too much for common people like me..i will also have to sit at home and watch the race..

Read an update on the net which says Book My Show (BMS) has bagged the online ticket distribution for India GP. BMS promises that it would be hastle free for a common man to get tickets. They will provide the option of selecting a seat with a preview of track from the seat selected [thumbsup] Hope it would be a good experience booking GP tickets online unlike Cricket WC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom