Indian F1 GP Ticket Prices: Now Cheaper Tickets On Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #76

350Z

Core Team
Re: Indian F1 Ticket Prices Revealed (Info: Pg.3)

Strange. It’s been over a week and their website is not reflecting the option to book bus tickets anymore. Anyone else who has booked bus tickets on our forum?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #77

350Z

Core Team
Indian Forumla 1 GP Tickets Now Cost Cheaper:

Update! Formula One Fans rejoice again. The ticket prices for upcoming Indian GP have been dropped to a significant margin. Now the fans can buy the tickets for as low as Rs.3000 for Picnic Stand and Rs.15,000 for Main Grandstand but the catch is, they’re applicable only on the Final Race Day (30th October 2011). Such move was quite expected though the JPSI officials claim that 60% of the tickets have been sold out already. So who’s in for game?

More information / bookings: http://in.bookmyshow.com/sport/formula1/final-race-day-tickets/

Drive Safe,
350Z

3000 is also quite high IMO, For Delhi people its ok .
I hope you mean that it is easier for Delhi people to travel to the location[:)]
Anyway, they are having a hard time to sell off the final bunch of tickets.

OT - I have got my Metallica tickets for Bangalore. Not attending debut F1, will do so next year.

3000 is also quite high IMO, For Delhi people its ok .
+1 on that, 3000 is too high, Its just for the Race day. They just offer a T.V screen for 3000 rupees, No seats and its not a covered area as well I believe. Am I right here? I rather sit in front of the T.V at home with a cold drink and some snacks and enjoy than fly all the way to Delhi.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #81

350Z

Core Team
+1 on that, 3000 is too high, Its just for the Race day. They just offer a T.V screen for 3000 rupees, No seats and its not a covered area as well I believe. Am I right here? I rather sit in front of the T.V at home with a cold drink and some snacks and enjoy than fly all the way to Delhi.
You’re correct but yes of course, for the basic Rs.3,000 tickets it is definitely not feasible for people to come up who’re staying outside the Delhi.

Drive Safe,
350Z

You’re correct but yes of course, for the basic Rs.3,000 tickets it is definitely not feasible for people to come up who’re staying outside the Delhi.

Drive Safe,
350Z
350Z, There were a bunch of guys near my place who were after me trying to get some info about the F1 event in Delhi. The media here is not interested about Motorsport. They are not rich kids or anything but die hard fans of F1 who wanted to go all the way to Delhi to see the event live, But they had their hearts broken when they came to know about the ticket prices. They haven't known about the 3000Rs tickets still, But I guess still that is high for them.

I myself am not that much of a fan of F1, I'm more like into dirt track or Rallies. Moreover anyone can see it for free and more action is guaranteed. But trouble is you have to be at the right spots and you may have to walk through stages. I had walked 10Kms into stages at times. But still its more worth watching in my opinion.

Last edited:
Re: Indian F1 GP - Buddh International Circuit

Finally booked hotel in Carol Bagh. Now guys could you help me how much distance is the place from the event and is there any call taxi or metro or bus facility available.

Thread Starter #84

350Z

Core Team
Re: Indian F1 GP - Buddh International Circuit

I sent another mail to enquire about the bus pick up and drop service and came to know that this facility has been discontinued online. Now one needs to visit their Noida Sector 18 office for that. [frustration]

Finally booked hotel in Carol Bagh. Now guys could you help me how much distance is the place from the event and is there any call taxi or metro or bus facility available.
Distance between Karol Bagh to Buddh International Circuit is approx. 65 Kilometres. Yes, cabs are available 24x7 in Delhi but remember to book one in advance because sometimes they may also refuse. You can also find some useful information on this section of their website: Buy Formula 1 tickets.Indian Grand Prix 2011.F1 tickets.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Indian Forumla 1 GP Tickets Now Cost Cheaper:

Update! Formula One Fans rejoice again. The ticket prices for upcoming Indian GP have been dropped to a significant margin. Now the fans can buy the tickets for as low as Rs.3000 for Picnic Stand and Rs.15,000 for Main Grandstand but the catch is, they’re applicable only on the Final Race Day (30th October 2011). Such move was quite expected though the JPSI officials claim that 60% of the tickets have been sold out already. So who’s in for game?

More information / bookings: Formula 1 India.Buy F1 tickets.Grand Prix India 2011.

Drive Safe,
350Z
wow this is great news but its last minute trick to clear stocks!!

Hi Guys,
I have two tickets of value Rs 8500/- on Saturday.Any body interested to buy. [:)]

These are for Star stand East

Thread Starter #87

350Z

Core Team
Hi Bablu, Welcome to The Automotive India. Could you tell why you are selling off the tickets? And I think they’re not transferrable because the person who has bought the tickets will have to be present at the venue along with ID proof and copy of Debit / Credit Card with which the purchase was made.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Re: Indian F1 Ticket Prices Revealed (Info: Pg.3)

[surprise]Are the kidding, no SLRs ? Are we going to shoot people or racer with the SLR or what. Really shocking to note.
Shailinder, check it here, they have mentioned it here clearly, no still camera's allowed inside the venue.
Its the only visual treat to your eyes that one can enjoy.

There is no locker facilities inside the area and will be thrown in the bin[surprise].
So all TAI'ns who are attending must watch this & go.
So that you enjoy the show , instead of complaining later.

Guideline Do's & Don'ts:

Check it here: Indian F1 Motor Sport Spectator Guide | JPSI Sports Motor Sport Spectator Guide | Jaypee Sports International Motor Sport Spectator Guide

Thread Starter #89

350Z

Core Team
You are right Mukesh. Here is the list of prohibited items. However, it specifically mentions professional cameras. So I’m assuming that digicams should be allowed?

BIC said:
Any prohibited items, if brought at the venue by mistake, may be left in your vehicle or else will have to be thrown in the bin. There is no locker facility at the circuit.
  • Large hand bags, brief cases, large ladies hand bags, backpacks, packets

• Since smoking in public places is prohibited by law, please do not carry cigar, cigarette, beedi, match box, lighter etc.

• Any kind of cooked / uncooked, packed / unpacked food & beverages (both alcoholic and non alcoholic)

• Glass/plastic containers, cans, bottles, smoke canister and any type of box

• Pets

• Professional audio visual equipment, professional cameras

• Any fire arm/weapon (even licensed) any other object which can be used as a weapon, fireworks, crackers, flares, inflammable material, and laser pointers

• Musical instruments and/or amplification equipments, whistles / loud hailers

• Bicycle, scooter, skate board, roller blade etc.

• Chairs, stools, small tables, flags with poles

• Any other item prohibited by law specifically or considered to be a risk to the safety and security of the circuit and spectators
Drive Safe,
350Z

Hi, still cameras are allowed in circuit acc. to faqs.

3. Can I carry my mobile/ laptop/ camera/ plastic bag/ water bottle/ outside eatables in the circuit park?
Personal electronic devices (including still image cameras, mobile telephones and other handheld personal communications devices) are permitted within the Venue unless otherwise advised, provided that any Recording, Data and any image, including photographic images and any still pictures derived or capable of being derived from a Recording (Image) of the Event that is recorded, stored and/or created thereon is used for personal, private and non-commercial purposes only.

F1 Airtel Grand Prix India 2011,Buddh International Circuit.BookMyShow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom