Indian Celebrities & VIPs Cars Collection

350Z

Core Team
Cars owned By Ratan Tata

Here's an article from Autocar featuring cars of Tata's Boss - Ratan Tata.

Ferrari California: “It’s the most exhilarating car I have. The sound is fantastic and it turns heads.”

Maserati Quattroporte: “It’s softer than the Ferrari and is also terrific to drive.”

Cadillac XLR: “This roadster is one of my favourites. The acceleration is impressive and the suspension is quite stiff by American standards.”

Chrysler Sebring: “I just love the colour of this car. In fact, the Indica we first showcased in Geneva in 1998 was painted the same colour.”

Land Rover Freelander: “It drives quite well and I love the red upholstery.”

Mercedes 500 SL: “When I got it, it was terrific but it’s now just another car.”

Mercedes S-class: “It’s for normal use and after the sports cars it feels like butter and goes like a glider!”

Indigo Marina: “I’ve removed the backseat and put a mattress to take my dogs in it.” :eek:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Attachments

Actor Mammooty's BMW 525 d

This was spotted while,myself,Ilango and his friends were returning from Bangalore,after the Auto Expo.
When i saw the car's number,I told Ilango and his friends,that it is actor Mammooty's 525 d,but,they didn't believe me.
Now,it is his car,which was confirmed by a friend in Kerala.This car had another set of wheels,which were changed recently to stock wheels for some reason.
The person who drove the car,looked like Mammooty's son(similar face).
We had a good street race like moves with him,I hope Ilango will remember those scenes,especially,when he over took a lorry,it was so close to the central divider,that the BMW caused the dusts,which were settled near the divider to fly.He then filled his car at a fuel station,and then flew past us in frustration,as he was caught up in traffic.

Attachments

Last edited:
Yeah we had a good race with us ,

For a long time he tried mad things , yeah . he drove like a insane.

he was steering left and right like a switch / video games

At one point he honked for way , i checked the mirror and went left , withing that he too came left and then steering right and overtook me , to be caught again (he may have slowed due to traffic hehe)

Remember we even missed a median by just touching it by a insane bus driver!

ilango[speed thirst];30943 said:
Yeah we had a good race with us ,

For a long time he tried mad things , yeah . he drove like a insane.

he was steering left and right like a switch / video games

At one point he honked for way , i checked the mirror and went left , withing that he too came left and then steering right and overtook me , to be caught again (he may have slowed due to traffic hehe)

Remember we even missed a median by just touching it by a insane bus driver!
I always remember the past incidents,especially related to cars.It looked like a trap set up by the bus driver,but,it was a panicking situation.
I still remember the minor scratch it caused to your Marina.
-----------Next Post-----------
actually i think all 525d models come with those M5-styled bumpers because i have spotted a few here also with same.
Me too,I have spotted a lot of 525s with those kind of front bumper.
-----------Next Post-----------
Wow! That's a good looking BMW 525d with M5 Like Bumpers.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Yes,it was looking good and mighty in power.

Last edited:
Actor Ajith's 740 Li

This 740 Li was snapped near Actor Rajinikanth's house,i thought this to be Dahanush's 740 Li.Actually,we went into a wrong street,and my friend enquired about actor Rajini's house,and the 740 Li's driver said its in the opposite direction,we said thanks to him and u-turned my car in a very small dead end and came back to take snaps of this 7 series.
Once it came to Pondy,and my friend said that actor Ajith got into the car and went.I saw the same car at 6am in Pondy and at around 12pm on ECR.I will post those pics soon.

Attachments

the 5 series just has some side skirts which makes the bumpers look M5 like.

but how come a superstar like mamootty roams around in a 5 series, i was expecting atleast a 7 series!

the 5 series just has some side skirts which makes the bumpers look M5 like.

but how come a superstar like mamootty roams around in a 5 series, i was expecting atleast a 7 series!
Oh oh,Mammooty has a Q7(for sale),X5(for sale),Pajero and a few other cars,now,he will be getting a new Range Rover soon.

Ajith's 740 Li and A8?

As promised earlier,here are the pictures of Ajith's 740 Li,and I spotted an Audi A8 which was similar to the 740 Li's registration number and pattern and IMO it must be Ajith's car.
The last photo is just a comparison of the car's size and power,it went passed atleast 5 vehicles in a flash,when another bus was heading in the opposite direction.

Attachments

Oh oh,Mammooty has a Q7(for sale),X5(for sale),Pajero and a few other cars,now,he will be getting a new Range Rover soon.
Both Mamooty and Mohanlal known for their passion for cars. Mamooty also like to drive and this is famous. There are lot stories going around about his driving. Mohanlal on the other hand always keeps his driver along with him, after the accident long time back.

Not many on the forum would've heard about him, but he is a popular Kannada Film Hero. His Mysore house was on the same street as my old house. I see him as a very decent and down to earth person.This is Darshan's H3. There was a swift parked inside his house too.

(Already posted in the Supercars in Blr thread)

Top Bottom