Indian Celebrities & VIPs Cars Collection

Re: Famous Personalities and VIP's Car Collections

it is not 2 crore man. it is around 90 lacs to 1 crore. yes it is the Egoist. Thanks for remindning. Also Yuvi has a Lambo LP640!!!

it is not 2 crore man. it is around 90 lacs to 1 crore. yes it is the Egoist. Thanks for remindning. Also Yuvi has a Lambo LP640!!!
oh maybe man..i dont like off white colour on egoist!!

Attachments

350Z

Core Team

Sachin has taken delivery of a brand new Nissan GT-R! It is some limited edition (cant remember exactly). Excellent choice i must say.
But guess what? He has sold off his Ferrari.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Sachin Tendulkar trades his 'Gifted' Ferrai for a Nissan GT-R

Ferrari-360_Modena_2001_800x600_wallpaper_03.jpg
The Batting Maestro Sachin Tendulkar recently sold off his Ferrai 360 Modena to get himself a new Nissan GT-R. The Ferrari was gifted to him by the the Auto giant Fiat for his excellent performance, it may be noted that the car was presented to him by Michael Schumacher.

Read the full report from the TOI:

MUMBAI: Replacing a Ferrari is tough, especially if it has been gifted to you. But having taken the decision to do away with the "prancing horse", batting maestro Sachin Tendulkar has driven in a new one – a red Nissan GT-R Supercar.
The 530 horse-powered, twin turbo, four-wheel drive which costs $87,000 (Rs 40 lakh approx) was delivered to Tendulkar at his La Mer residence in Bandra a fortnight ago. "Two top engineers were flown in from Dubai along with the car so that it could be tuned in to the cricketing maestro's preference," a source from Arabian Automobiles in Dubai, from where the car was bought, told TOI.
Image Source: Netcarshow

Last edited:
Re: Sachin Tendulkar trades his 'Gifted' Ferrai for a Nissan GT-R

I wonder why anybody would ever trade a gifted car , that too a Ferrari presented by Schumacher! I hope he has some valid reason for that.

And Nissan GT-R costs only 40Lakhs?[shock] I believe its without the taxes.

I wonder why anybody would ever trade a gifted car , that too a Ferrari presented by Schumacher!
Yes, exactly. These are two great things to happen in anybody's life, getting a Ferrari as a gift & that too being presented by Schumacher! [surprise]

Really difficult to believe that Sachin sold it. [anger]

350Z

Core Team

And Nissan GT-R costs only 40Lakhs? I believe its without the taxes.
Yes. That price is without taxes. Actual cost of car falls more than crores after direct import.

Drive Safe,
350Z

hard to digest the fact that he sold his ferrari! The news been doing rounds on major news mediums with people taking a dig at him for selling off a gift, that too delivered from Michael Schumacher. Must have been some pressing reason to do so, or was it getting costly to keep [:)], who knows?

hard to digest the fact that he sold his ferrari! The news been doing rounds on major news mediums with people taking a dig at him for selling off a gift, that too delivered from Michael Schumacher. Must have been some pressing reason to do so, or was it getting costly to keep [:)], who knows?
dude i can bet his ferrari will have gone for more than real selling price after depreciation coz of sachin tendulkar tag!!

dude i can bet his ferrari will have gone for more than real selling price after depreciation coz of sachin tendulkar tag!!
That's true. A sachin fan buying a Ferrari from Sachin himself, he will dole out whatever he can.

Top Bottom