Indian Cars with Best Road Presence?

even Fortuner can be added to that. how about Ambassador?
Regarding the Fortuner yes 100%. But regarding the Amby, with the beacon and/or curtains it is the real Dadagiri car. My uncle, in police dept. has one alloted to him and believe me whenever and wherever it goes it draws fearful glances. Thats real Dadagiri. You are 100% correct.

Re: India's best Dadagiri and Royal cars

How about Lexus LX570 ??

I have personally seen couple of LXs in Chennai. Its just awesome for which any would leave way to !

How about Lexus LX570 ??

I have personally seen couple of LXs in Chennai. Its just awesome for which any would leave way to !
None of the imports i.e Lexus, landcruisers, Prado's count as dadagiri car's. These cars cost so much that half the time you are sweating that the mad 800 driver who bought his for 25k and does not give damn if it touched you, your fender and fondled all and sundry sitting inside :) Tons of folks who can't tell their bonnet from their boot judgement wise these are to be watched out for as nothing in their control, then there are those who have no skill but think they can keep up with you these are managable if ones skill is good, but the worse are the totally MAD one's who don't give a damn about their cars and love to just scrap you at any instigation added to which they mostly doing this with someone else's car = Tourist Taxi guys. But they too are on the decline what with numbers on cars asking for driver feedback, the private car guys who don't care are they worst.

Trust me folks I have driven them on our roads and half the time you are breaking into sweat and trust me most 15 lac and above cars owners/drivers break a sweat as to replace anything means a big hole in the pocket and everyone driving around in cheap cars know this which is why they keep leaning and pushing these exotics in traffic...I have been on both sides and have had a ball of time in the Tata Safari and trust me people around you know that every damn thing is cheap to replace and any tin work touch looks no better or worse that it came from the factory. I had a Safari for 5 years and then a 25 lac Merc E class and now an Innova and the redeeming part about down grading is peace of mind, no dinks or hits and you can get away bullying people BIG BIG time so any MUV/SUV below 10 lacs is the real DADAGIRI car and amongst them the Scorpio, Safari, and Innova take the cake as they are the most powerful as one needs getaway acceleration when things start to get crazy.

oh yes even LC Prado or even just LC is enough to scare other road users. Another one just came to my mind- Hummer. Man it was built for dadagiri for other countries!! hhahahaha

Well DADAGIRI. I always try doing that when I behind the wheel!!![:D]

IMO all cars especially a Fortuner with reg no 0001; black tints; HIDs; awesome rims; etc gives a DADAGIRI type feel.[evil]

I my area there is a guy who owns:
A white Fortuner MH 01 XX 1.
A white Octiva MH 01 XX 1.
A white Merc MH 04 XX 222.
A white Swift VDi MH 04 XX 4.
And few more white coloured rides...

All have jet black tints; Hids 6000k; speakers and all with heavy bass; Octy and VDi has avesome looking rims where as Fortuner and Merc has stock rims. All the number plates are of same design and font. That looks like Full Watt...

Thread Starter #9

None of the imports i.e Lexus, landcruisers, Prado's count as dadagiri car's. These cars cost so much that half the time you are sweating that the mad 800 driver who bought his for 25k and does not give damn if it touched you, your fender and fondled all and sundry sitting inside :) Tons of folks who can't tell their bonnet from their boot judgement wise these are to be watched out for as nothing in their control, then there are those who have no skill but think they can keep up with you these are managable if ones skill is good, but the worse are the totally MAD one's who don't give a damn about their cars and love to just scrap you at any instigation added to which they mostly doing this with someone else's car = Tourist Taxi guys. But they too are on the decline what with numbers on cars asking for driver feedback, the private car guys who don't care are they worst.

Trust me folks I have driven them on our roads and half the time you are breaking into sweat and trust me most 15 lac and above cars owners/drivers break a sweat as to replace anything means a big hole in the pocket and everyone driving around in cheap cars know this which is why they keep leaning and pushing these exotics in traffic...I have been on both sides and have had a ball of time in the Tata Safari and trust me people around you know that every damn thing is cheap to replace and any tin work touch looks no better or worse that it came from the factory. I had a Safari for 5 years and then a 25 lac Merc E class and now an Innova and the redeeming part about down grading is peace of mind, no dinks or hits and you can get away bullying people BIG BIG time so any MUV/SUV below 10 lacs is the real DADAGIRI car and amongst them the Scorpio, Safari, and Innova take the cake as they are the most powerful as one needs getaway acceleration when things start to get crazy.
i agree completely

Well DADAGIRI. I always try doing that when I behind the wheel!!![:D]

IMO all cars especially a Fortuner with reg no 0001; black tints; HIDs; awesome rims; etc gives a DADAGIRI type feel.[evil]

I my area there is a guy who owns:
A white Fortuner MH 01 XX 1.
A white Octiva MH 01 XX 1.
A white Merc MH 04 XX 222.
A white Swift VDi MH 04 XX 4.
And few more white coloured rides...

All have jet black tints; Hids 6000k; speakers and all with heavy bass; Octy and VDi has avesome looking rims where as Fortuner and Merc has stock rims. All the number plates are of same design and font. That looks like Full Watt...
I think I forgot Cruze here!![evil]

A flagged Safari/Scorpio/Fortuner are real dadgiri cars IMO! I usually give way to all these cars in highways!

350Z

Core Team

Mostly any typical SUV (Not MUVs) is more than enough to haunt the one in front. It does not need to have a party flag or anything such. As to what I have seen, usually big SUV owners simply accelerate hard and drive as much close as possible on the rear right corner of car in front and continuously keep honking. This would obviously terrorize the driver of other car in front anyway. Other than SUVs, some huge sedans with road presence have the ‘dadagiri’ factor too. Skoda Octavia, Honda Accord, Hyundai Embera to name a few.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Have to disagree with you here. The safari is ours but the Fortuner belongs to one of Dad's friends, and he envies our Safari more than any other car. And anyway i am a Safari fan, so maybe little biased here.[:)]
Waiting for other's comments, Especially mastersquall.

Top Bottom