Indian Cars & Bikes Ownership / Workshop Manuals

Does anybody know where I can find the user manual for Vento TDI Highline 2012?

Recently bought one but the previous owner misplaced the manuals.

Re: Wrong Customer Name, Address and Delivery Date on Invoice

I have been searching various websites for the service manuals and schedules for toyota cars but couldnt get one directly, got a common schedule and there is no separate manual for a petrol and diesel car

Hi All,

Our car got completely submerged in water bcos of the recent flood in Chennai.

I am looking for service manual to remove and clean the interior ourself. For which i am looking for service manuals of Maruti Suzuki Dzire VDI 2010 model. Could anyone here help me with this.

Advance thanks !!
Gopi

Hello All,

I am not sure if anyone has already shared this. Below is the link where you will find the workshop manual and wiring diagram for Maruti Suzuki Wagon R. I could not upload it here as the pdf file size is bigger and also the download is 65 MB.

Suzuki - Wagon R Shop Manual | Auto Repair Manual Forum - Heavy Equipment Forums - Download Repair & Workshop Manual

The manual seems for old models but may provide some basic information for wagon r users who have latest models. For downloading you will have to create a login on that website. The download is free. Enjoy!!

Re: The Collection of Indian Car and Bike Ownership Manuals

any one wanting manuals for Mahindra ?
i can also assist for parts catalogues
Dear Sudhir,
I am in search of Service Manual for my Mahindra Thar 4x4 Di version 2013 model.
Oils for engine/ gear box/ t case/ differential are well described in Owner’s Manual and there is no information about greasing points and grade/ specification of grease.
Let me know if anyone have the same for Thar Di/ Major.

dear p3t3r,
i own a fiero classic. a manual for the classic would be better as there might be changes done i the engine and some parts for which we would have to again search for. for example the springs of the clutch plates in the classic fiero are held by pins, as far as i remember. I dont know about the rtr though.

Nevertheless, if you have the pdf file do post it here

thanks

regards

mandar

Does anybody have link for Skoda Octavia 2003 1.9 TDI Elegance owner's manual?
I searched skoda blogs but couldn't get it. Even the link given in the first page of this thread doesn't have it anymore.

Request Skoda Octavia TDI owners in Bangalore here to please contact me as I can get that photocopied at your time of convenience and at your place.

Last edited:

Top Bottom