India’s First Online Tyre Shopping Store Goes Live

Thread Starter #1
India recently got its first ever online Tyre store, ChangeMyTyre.com, a company that will sell tyres online with deliveries across all major cities. CEO and Co- founder of Changemytyre.com, Neeraj Chauhan has established this digital tyre purchase portal with the objective of bringing choice, transparency and convenience to the tyre buying process in India.

Inaugurated in Gurgaon by John Sculley, Managing Partner of Inflexionpoint Acquisition Corporation, Ex CEO of Pepsi and Ex CEO of Apple, ChangeMyTyre.com will begin by offering Passenger Car Radials, and later plans to start selling tyres of different vehicle types and also certain accessories like alloy wheels etc in coming months. Starting with NCR the company is rolling out a network of fitment centres, where the ChangeMyTyre.com customers can go and get their tyres professionally installed. It currently has 8 fitment centres in NCR and plans to have 40 fitment centres in 7 cities in the next 3 months.

Speaking on the occasion Mr. Neeraj Chauhan, CEO and Co- founder of Changemytyre.com, said "Today a consumer has a wide choice of tyres to choose from but ends up buying a tyre which a dealer wants to sell. ChangeMyTyre.com is the first tyre ecommerce website in India and we hope to evolve as the must visit place for consumers while making their tyre purchase decision and for auto enthusiasts to keep track of new products and technologies related to tyres".

John Sculley congratulated the team for being a part of such an exciting start up which hopefully will rewrite the rules of selling tyres in India. He said he was also impressed with the customer friendly layout and design of the site.

Is our market web friendly?will you buy your next tyre online or you prefer to visit a tyre store and have the touch and feel factor for what you are paying?

Concept sounds very interesting to me,All the best to the complete team involved in this venture

Attachments

I just visited the site its A good web site i was able to quickly find my car tyres size also found lot of options with their price.
being online and first its going to be costly but at least one can get rough value for different brands

Thread Starter #5
Re: India’s First Online Tyre Shopping Store Goes Live

I have checked the website ChangeMyTyre.com :: India's First Online Tyre Store . No option to bargain [:D]. At tyre shop we can do that. Recently i bought new Yokohama tyres @ Rs. 7000 with free fitting and wheel balancing/alignments. Online its cost @ Rs. 7530.
Pricing plays a major role here,they cannot afford to charge any premium on their product's instead they should tweak manufacturer's arm and get a good pricing which should then be passed on to the end customer.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
that's great.

many of you mentioned prices are high. but you won't be buying online[:D]

look at the +ve side. we cn check all the prices of the tyres and can get the estimate for how much it will cost if we buy it from some market.

i need to change the tyre's of my i10 and this sites offers all brands[:)]
so great.

Tyres for HYUNDAI I20 MAGNA :: Change My Tyre

Kudos to the ChangeMyTyre.com team for making this initiative. If they are going to focus on just selling tyres they may not succeed. Because the place where I buy tyres at present is not just a tyre shop. Little more than that. I get my wheel alignment and Balancing done at discounted rate. I get nitrogen top-ups for a cheaper rate or sometimes free. Every wheel alignment visit gives me a chance to inspect my car's underbelly myself. This may be the case with most of us.
Thus ChangeMyTyre.com should think beyond just selling tyres.

the best thing about this site is the options to choose from....! it's great. some of the tyres are really hard too find in bargain-able market and sometimes even impossible.

Re: India’s First Online Tyre Shopping Store Goes Live

The working of changemytyres.com is very simple although if you guys compare rates with market you found discounted rates on some of the tyre companies like Yokohama, Bridgestone tyres at discounted rates then market

and regarding bargaining these guys are already offering 1,000/- off if you buy 4 tyres, and on top of that if you can call them for another discounted rates as well.

But the bad thing is about product availability, which you have to book in advance by paying 1000/- on website and balance at the time of tyre fitting at your convenient store (List provided as per area)

tks

Excellent Site [clap] Thanks for Sharing Visaran.

I wish there add few features like tyre compare / tyre upgrade info, ie. best available tyres for the given model. (stock as well as upgraded tyres). Quick animation would also help, just to check how a tyre looks on a particular Car (helpful in case of tyre upgrades).

nice and very informative site
atleast I get to know what options I have in the market and then bargain for the best deal
earlier I had to visit 4 or 5 shops even to lookout for options

Thread Starter #14
ChangeMyTyre.com recently has upgraded its offering for customers by adding Alloy Wheels, 2 Wheeler Bike Tyres along with the various other 4 wheeler options the portal already offers.

ChangeMyTyre.com has stated that delivers purchases to all major cities and towns across India. The company said that it is in the process of rolling out a network of Changemytyre.com authorised fitment centers across India, where customers who have purchased tyres online can have the tyres fitted. Various brands that are available on ChangeMyTyre.com include Apollo, Continental, Goodyear, Bridgestone, Michelin, MRF, Nixen, Pirelli and Yokohama amongst others.

According to the company statement, they offer convenient payment options including credit cards, debit cards and net banking with no additional charges. In major cities, they also offer the option to pay only 10% at the time of booking the order and balance upon fitment or delivery. The statement also mentioned that the website allows customers to research and get detailed information about Tyres from all Tyre companies in India.

Top Bottom