In-Car-Entertainment Reloaded

Thread Starter #1
Finally got my car head unit and speakers for my Alto. Bought it from snapdeal and used 20% coupon to get them at great price. Really Thanks @Anshuman da and @superbad for the help needed.

Head Unit: JVC KD-R456
Front Speaker: JBL GTO 509C component speaker.
Rear Speaker: JBL CS 6

Will post the installantion pics in this thread.

HU

View attachment 143315
View attachment 143314

Component speaker

View attachment 143316

View attachment 143317

View attachment 143318

Rear Speaker
View attachment 143319

View attachment 143320

Last edited:
Looks nice, buddy. Driving now must be a pleasure for you. Do plan about dedicated subwoofer if you like that extra thump. That will add a new dimension to enjoy the music.

Is it Bluetooth compatible?

looks cool brother, but why you have choosen JVC instead of this you can choose Pioneer which can give good output. I am not saying that JVC will not give good output but Pioneer is Pioneer bro.
BTW congrats on your new purchase and ICE installation.
[cheers]

Thread Starter #7
looks cool brother, but why you have choosen JVC instead of this you can choose Pioneer which can give good output. I am not saying that JVC will not give good output but Pioneer is Pioneer bro.
[cheers]
Checked both pioneer and jvc HU at the same price range bro [;)]

[cheers]
Brother i have checked almost similar JVC HU in my cousin's car and what i realized is JVC is equally good in comparison with Pioneer.

Top Bottom