If You Have Rs.50K To Pimp Your Ride.....

If you have decent amount (say 50k) in your hand - How will you use it on your car

• Exterior Modifications

Votes: 50 69.4%
  • Interior Modifications

Votes: 39 54.2%
  • In-car Entertainment

Votes: 26 36.1%

• Total voters
Thread Starter #31

350Z

Core Team
I've seen quite a few accessories shops keeping those lamps for sale, but it is strictly not allowed to put them on car of a common person.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Is it allowed for normal peoples???
Well here in mumbai I have seen many fully customized rides,with full black tint, having those laal battis (VIP lights)!
They remove those light and put it on the top whenever there is a NAKA-BANDHI or during TOLL BHOOTS!!!
Moreover I have heared that common people cannot buy those lights!! The shopkeeper cannot sell those to any one!!

If you observe my profile pic carefully, you will see its a VIP car, with a govt. board on it. It has been assigned to my dad. Unfortunately, the car is a taxi on lease, so it does not have red light. [cry]

I like sticking to a budget.
If some more money is left, I'll buy a gift for my driver.[clap]

I've seen quite a few accessories shops keeping those lamps for sale, but it is strictly not allowed to put them on car of a common person.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Yes i have heared that here also!
But I know one guy, he has a Getz(red), Skoda Octavia(black), Civic(white), Accord(latest)(black), Innova, and many more(all cars last four dights of the number is same), with many customs on each ride, he has this laal batti on all his rides, not the permanent ones but the portable, he keeps on the dash board and when needed he puts on the top! He is not a VIP person but then also he has it!
Now i am wondering HOW??[confused]
Only a VIP's car is supposed to have, that too of some selected ones!

If you observe my profile pic carefully, you will see its a VIP car, with a govt. board on it. It has been assigned to my dad. Unfortunately, the car is a taxi on lease, so it does not have red light.
Yes arkin, I got your point but what about common people putting Vip lights?? That too with far far connections with the Vips. In your case its ok to have a Vip light because of you dad! You cannot put it on your personal ride![surprise]

well, i have already decided the mods i would go for in my next car-

HID: 10k
Seat covers: 10k
Sun film: 5k
ICE: 35k
total: 60k

new tyres & alloys not included!

@ gears: next car means whenever i buy one....!
Yes i have heared that here also!
But I know one guy, he has a Getz(red), Skoda Octavia(black), Civic(white), Accord(latest)(black), Innova, and many more(all cars last four dights of the number is same), with many customs on each ride, he has this laal batti on all his rides, not the permanent ones but the portable, he keeps on the dash board and when needed he puts on the top! He is not a VIP person but then also he has it!
Now i am wondering HOW??[confused]
Only a VIP's car is supposed to have, that too of some selected ones!
That's real bad. Never seen a single non-govt./non-VIP car in the south, which has an illegal laal ya neel batti.
In fact, majority of VIP and govt. cars here don't have red lights!![surprise]

Yes arkin, I got your point but what about common people putting Vip lights?? That too with far far connections with the Vips. In your case its ok to have a Vip light because of you dad! You cannot put it on your personal ride![surprise][/QUOTE]

mY rIDe!!

Fiat Grande Punto Emotion 1.3:

Angel eyes: 14k [cry]
Alloys: 16k(16'' set of 4)
Y-S drive tyres: 16k(205 profile)
Spoiler: 4k

Yamaha Rx 135:

Rx-Z body kit
remaining money for [cheers]

Honda City ZX
Skirts from Performance zone - Rs 10,500
Honda Alloys - 25,000 (they were the lightest but heaviest when it comes to your purse)
Michelin XM1+ tyres - 18,500 (195/60R14 or 185/65/14)

Thats a little over 50k [:)]

For our upcoming i10 Magna:
1. Front Comps + Rear 3 way Co-axials, 1 Amp. (Fr.) all wired to a Pioneer HU. Total Cost:
Almost Rs 20k
2. Stanley leathers - Rs 30 K
3. Rear spoiler: Rs 4500.
I've exceeded Rs 50k!

Top Bottom