If You Have Rs.50K To Pimp Your Ride.....

If you have decent amount (say 50k) in your hand - How will you use it on your car

• Exterior Modifications

Votes: 50 69.4%
  • Interior Modifications

Votes: 39 54.2%
  • In-car Entertainment

Votes: 26 36.1%

• Total voters
If you have decent amount (say 50k) in your hand - How will you use it on your car?

1. Performance Modifications
  2. Exterior Modifications (looks wise - color/lights/spoiler etc)
  3. Interior Modifications (looks wise - seat covers/sporty steering/led lighting etc)
  4. Add/Upgrade ICE
[confused]

Re: If you have decent amount (say 50k) in your hand - How will you use it on your ca

I'll do what all I can do with that amount.It may include exterior&interior mods and even performance mods.[:D]

Re: If you have decent amount (say 50k) in your hand - How will you use it on your ca

Dear Surfer,

I am satisfied with the performance of my car. So i'll go for some ICE upgrade, I'll change the Steering wheel to a smaller one. Then I'll upgrade my Tyre and go for nice looking alloys.

One main thing is i need to change my RHS Headlight assembly. the Lens looks horrible.

So Who is giving the money then?:stupid:

Re: If You've 50k to Pimp Your Ride.....

well, i have already decided the mods i would go for in my next car-

HID: 10k
Seat covers: 10k
Sun film: 5k
ICE: 35k
total: 60k

new tyres & alloys not included!
Raj_5004,
I think punto 90Hp is this next car.
Seat Cover:Are planning to put seat covers or already done?
Sun film:Done,I think
ICE:Done!
The remaining one is HID.Are you planing to put HID on your Punto 90HP?

Re: If You've 50k to Pimp Your Ride.....

For sure will give my chevy spark new looks.

spoiler,seat cover and things which suits for my chevy. [:)]

Last edited by a moderator:
Improve your car look

Car enthusiasts want their vehicle to be the best looking, the loudest or the sportiest. Car accessories are about enhancing the looks of your vehicle or a great way to add functionality, practicality and value. What say friends? Let me know your views too.

lxi.

Suspended
Re: Improve your car look

Buddy, Yes you are right that the Accessories are surely the things to make the car more sporty, Attractive and plactical. Anyways, What are you asking here?
Are you asking for accessories for your car?
Please elaborate.

Sorry, But i didnt find this thread to be relevant in the Accessories and spare parts section.

Thread Starter #55

350Z

Core Team
Note: Similar threads merged. Please continue further discussions in this thread itself.

Drive Safe,
350Z

If someone is broad minded enough to donate 50k to me, i'd blindly get an all new set of alloys for my vista. Lenso set of 5 wheels, 14 inchers should cost me 18k including fitting, balancing, alignment,labour etc. would spend the rest on upgrading to a better music system because the factory fitted music system is outright bakwas and churns out crap in the name of music !!! And finally with the rest of the money, i'd save it for future service bills of my car :P

Okay am all set to give my detailed list of mods planned for my Alto (maybe i' ll install if my dad buys another car)
1) HU(JVC) and front speakers(JBL) already installed, so Sub-Woofer, amp, 460 Watts rear speakers(with installation charges) would come in 15k.(is it true?)

2) Body-colored bumpers,door handles and mirrors 5k.

3) R 13" with Alloys which will be swapped with my steel wheels 20k.

4) Nice spoiler for 3k and art-leather seat covers for 3k.

5) The rest would go for petrol costs(you know how it's difficult running a petrol car is)

As in my case, I have already done almost all mods for interior and exterior..
Skirts wont suit my driving style and my car (Maruti 800, due to low Ground Clearance)

Just I will upgrade the seat covers (art leather). 5k

I may go for sun roof..power windows. 20k

Stud bar 3.k

Get the engine mods .. 15k

Rest money for petrol !!!

Last edited:
Vista VX,

I will go for
1. Alloy wheels (20-24K)
2. Leather seat covers (12-15K)
3. Replace OEM speakers to JBL 609C (6-9 K) {suggested by Ilangospeed - it's still pending bro [frustration]}
4. Floor lamination (2K)

May be more! But these are the things on my list already. No time frame set though [;)]

Top Bottom