If God Were To Drive a Car

Thread Starter #1
Okay, simple question.

If God were to drive a car, which one would it be and why?

The effective word here is 'drive'. So please don't say that God would prefer to be chauffeured in a Rolls Royce Phantom.

This is the TAIndian way to pay our obeisance to the Lord Almighty.

So friends, put on your thinking hats, here's our chance to put God in the driver's seat!

God should drive a Lamborghini Aventador. Why? Cuz its really really fast and God can spew out flames out of the exhaust at will. Plus, no wants to mess with an aventador on the road.

Probably in a Reva...cause he would like to save the world & drive slowly waving at all the people instead of speeding away i guess...

A slight change -Linea t-jet.

I dont see anything less than a F1 car should be a the real treat to our own creator . I am still wondering the capability to do 0-100 in less than a second(technically F1 can) on land will make him Proud of his own creation, human being.

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably in a Reva...cause he would like to save the world & drive slowly waving at all the people instead of speeding away i guess...
God know that Electric cars as such don't save the environment.

Electricity is produced by burning fuels or from hydro projects which are also degrading the environment. Transmission and Distribution of electricity also cause serious impact. Disposal of used batteries of these cars is another threat.

Now you all guyz talking about GOD. Does here God refer to Rajnikanth? :P ;) Kiddng! Hmm. According to me he would drive on Range Rover(Jeremy Clarkson's Fav) :)

If god wanted some vehicle for himself, he will surely choose the one shown in pic. Reason - Lot of garbage on earth required to be removed & which includes some humans too.[glasses]

Attachments

Top Bottom