ICML launches ‘Extreme’ MUV in Hyderabad

Thread Starter #1
ICML or International Cars & Motors Limited have launched a new MUV called ‘Extreme’ in Hyderabad today.

Although its last offering, the Rhino, didn’t do all that well despite its close resemblance to the defunct Toyota Qualis, ICML hopes to turn around affairs with the launch of the Extreme, which is a tweaked version of the Rhino.
Based on the Rhino platform, the ICML Extreme is offered in two engine options, i.e. DI and CRD-Fi 2.0 L diesel engines churning out 99bhp/240Nm and 120bhp/285Nm of power respectively. The latter also features on the Chevrolet Tavera Neo3 variant.

A flexible seating layout can accommodate between 7 to 10 occupants. The car will come in four variants, Extreme LD (non-ac), LD (with ac), SD and VD.
The car has been showcased in south India, which will be followed by a north India showcase and finally a pan India launch. A part of the Sonalika group, ICML currently has a dealer network of over 100 outlets across India.

The SUV/MUV segment witnessed a growth of over 25% which is pushing the manufacturers to introduce new models. According to reports, ICML is also planning to bolster its presence in the UV segment with the launch of Haval 5 in the future.

Read more: ICML launches 'Extreme' MUV in Hyderabad

Attachments

350Z

Core Team
I was expecting to find out a new MUV, but alas. It’s the same old Rhino tweaked to make appearance ‘Rhinoish’ that it doesn’t looks. Has ICML decided to rebrand it?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3
I guess Rhino will be pushed aggressively to the taxi market,and this Extreme model would be for private buyer's

I fail to understand why ICML is wasting money launching these futile muv's, Their Earlier MUV Rhino was such a big flop with many Dealers across the country shut down their Dealerships because Product was a Big Flop,Mediocre After Sales,Like their Earlier Product this one too is aimed at the Taxi Segment Only.[thumbsdown]

Got to wait and see what this New Product Does?

I guess Rhino will be pushed aggressively to the taxi market,and this Extreme model would be for private buyer's
Visran,

I beg to Differ, I don't think any private Buyers too would Prefer this one, You already have Bolero as the first choice amongst Rural Buyers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom