ICE'd My Alto - Alto Disco

Thread Starter #31
Car back from ASS, a wire is parted away from the amplifier., Please check the pic below and advice me where should this wire connect? amp is not powering now.

img.jpg

Car back from ASS, a wire is parted away from the amplifier., Please check the pic below and advice me where should this wire connect? amp is not powering now. View attachment 158082
From the pic it is a KS-AX3102 model (now obsolete) from JVC. The wire shown disconnected (blue thin cable near to RCA) in your pic is near to 'speaker input connector' jack, used if there is no Line-out/pre-out from the HU (It can't be that, you already have RCA cables from HU). Or else it may be a ground connection (but why there on this side!). The power connections are on the other side of the amp, refer the pic below or the JVC drvn KS-AX-31XX Operation manual, check the power connections using a multimeter or some spare lamps.

PS: While posting such queries add details like model number and your current setup, or else upload a closer pic. It will be more convenient for people to help you.

Image Source: support.jvc.com

Attachments

Thread Starter #33
From the pic it is a KS-AX3102 model (now obsolete) from JVC. The wire shown disconnected (blue thin cable near to RCA) in your pic is near to 'speaker input connector' jack, used if there is no Line-out/pre-out from the HU (It can't be that, you already have RCA cables from HU). Or else it may be a ground connection (but why there on this side!). The power connections are on the other side of the amp, refer the pic below or the JVC drvn KS-AX-31XX Operation manual, check the power connections using a multimeter or some spare lamps.

PS: While posting such queries add details like model number and your current setup, or else upload a closer pic. It will be more convenient for people to help you.

Image Source: support.jvc.com
Thanks for your reply., I am sorry I posted this pic from this thread itself as I don't have a picture of current state.

Thread Starter #35
RC cable was the culprit., Rs 300 new cable, now everything working perfect. Thanks Varun for the early wake up and answering my queries.

IMG_20150110_071621638.jpg
IMG_20150110_071612602.jpg

Top Bottom