ICE, Parking Sensors, Bluetooth For Ritz. Budget: Rs.20K

Thread Starter #16
Sad... You will be ripped off plus you will have to live with inferior and outdated products. Anyways, good luck.
well i am getting a discount of upto 20k and that has to be adjusted in accessories that's why i am getting these things from dealer and u are right these speakers are 2 yrs old model but what to do, and out of the speakers available i only know sony's reputation so i thought why take risk with some other speakers for back that's why i wanted to put the sony comps both in front and back with 2 tweeters in front and 2 in back.
take a look at http://www.marutisuzukiritz.com/pdfs/MARUTI-Ritz-Low.pdf an go to the speakers and audio page and tell me if u recommend any other speakers.

Tango,

As a Ritz owner, I suggest the following

A dealer always make you afraid of warranty void and try to see that you get done everything in his place. So first of all do not worry on this

There are things you can get out side for a very good price and quality.

Things to go with dealer due to short circuit and other safety issues

Central locking
Side beeding ( as after market beedings are not having good quality, I had to replace them with dealer MGA beedings after using for 3 months)
Llumar sun film

Go for a good after market interior shop for these

Go with 1 DIN music system, because you get a space below it and it is very useful. I fitted JVC and it is very good in delivering good sound with bass effects. front with Sony speakers fitted in front doors, Back with JBL co-axial speakers fitted on rear parcel tray. You cannot fit them in rear doors and even you fit the round one the sound will get disturbed.

Art leather seat covers
Parking sensors

But ensure that when you go to after market, ask him that did he got the product suitable for your car which will be with all the socket joints where the original wiring will not get disturbed.
thanks for the reply. as i said above my reason to go for dealer accessories.
well i would like to place my rear speakers at the doors and keep parcel tray free for space but lets see if the speakers fit there or not.

Thread Starter #18
First of all, if you need bass, go for co-axials. Co-axials produce more bass than components. So you can go for components in front and co-axials in the rear.

If you have the budget, I would still recommend you to go for a subwoofer. It is not such a big hurdle as you think. It can be easily removed if you want a big boot for some trip.
@raj_5004
how about Sony Speaker (XS GTX 16202S) for front details---http://www.amazon.com/Sony-XSGTX1620S-6-5-Inch-Component-Speakers/dp/B0014E2PH2

and for rear
Sony Speaker (XS GTX 16402) details---http://www.amazon.com/Sony-XSGTX1640-6-5-Inch-Coaxial-Speakers/dp/B0014E6KLO/ref=pd_bxgy_e_text_b

i thought that since components have tweeters separately they produced more bass thats why i thought of getting Sony Speaker (XS GTX 16202S for fron as well as back.

for front I feel Sony is OK as they are good producing details and treble, but for rear I vote for JBL or JVC any time !! Co-axial are good than round for back

hi i too brought my ritz in the month of april. But i installed ICE and reverse cam central locking from outside.The dealers just wants to make more money. Go for a good techinician

go for morel maximos. for all 4 speakers

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom