ICE Modification For Maruti Alto LXi

Thread Starter #1
HI Guys,
I want to make a small modification in my car by adding a new SUB it can be a subwoofer box / Tube. the only problem is that my car is CNG fitted the things that i currently have are :
1. HU Pioneer DEH 1590 Ub
2. Front JBL CS 4"
3. Rear JBL GTO 949 400 Watt
4. Alpine 4 ch V 12 Amp

Now i would like to get a subwoofer installed, please guide me which option is the best shall i go ahead and get a box created for rear and sub or shall i just place a tube. Images will be appreciated if anyone has already did the same in their alto. Thanks

Since you are having CNG tank in the boot so you must have installed the rear ovals on the spacer boxes for sure. you can do the sub the same way tilted downwards. But the bass would not be good as it would strike the roof and a lot of waves would be cancelled. Another option is to go for a 10" (maybe 12") shallow mount sub and place it under front passenger seat. The o/p would not be great be great but acceptable. Also, I don't think a tube can be accommodated in alto's boot along with the cng tank.

Guys i,ve got a alto lxi 2007 model & i think its time for some upgrades on my musics, i have a 6"*9" co axial 3way pioneer speakers on the parcel tray & two tweeters under my dash, i want some more bass for rock musics & where should i fix the 2 speakers up front??

Attachments

hi,freakdude please help me out i wanna upgrade my ice in my alto lxi 2007, i've got 2 6"*9" co axial 3way speakers on the parcel tray & its tweeters under the dash up front & a pioneer DEH-2050MPG hu, how can i get enough bass & beats??[confused] I'm on a tight budget!! [cry][cry]

hi,freakdude please help me out i wanna upgrade my ice in my alto lxi 2007, i've got 2 6"*9" co axial 3way speakers on the parcel tray & its tweeters under the dash up front & a pioneer DEH-2050MPG hu, how can i get enough bass & beats??[confused] I'm on a tight budget!! [cry][cry]
Buddy please share your budget. Only then can we see if we can go for an amp+sub. Else we can try out something else.

If you want BooM BooM then you can have JBL base tube hooked up with an amp. Or if you want to save space, or you can also have pio sub at around 3500 bucks and any ordinary amp can power it up.

i can shell around 5k!! will that make the music bassy with sound Quality??
Buddy, you have 2 options to proceed from here.

1. Will expand setup in future : In this case I'd say get a set of decent components for fronts. you can choose from RF, JBL 609C, Morel Maximos - 4-6K and when you save some more then go for a 4-channel amp to drive all 4 speakers.

2. Happy with what I have : In this case get a decent 2 channel amp and power the 6x9s with it.

My personal preference : Get components for fronts and you'll be amazed with the clarity you'd get and this should keep you happy for sometime. Then save some money and sell off the 6x9s and get a decent 4-ch amp for 5K and a 12" budget sub (JBL) for 3K.

Buddy, you have 2 options to proceed from here.

1. Will expand setup in future : In this case I'd say get a set of decent components for fronts. you can choose from RF, JBL 609C, Morel Maximos - 4-6K and when you save some more then go for a 4-channel amp to drive all 4 speakers.

2. Happy with what I have : In this case get a decent 2 channel amp and power the 6x9s with it.

My personal preference : Get components for fronts and you'll be amazed with the clarity you'd get and this should keep you happy for sometime. Then save some money and sell off the 6x9s and get a decent 4-ch amp for 5K and a 12" budget sub (JBL) for 3K.
but can you suggest me where to put the speakers up front??
will the JBL - CS 4 - 4'' 90W Coaxial Speakers fit in the dash, i was thinking of getting something like that get a 4ch amp & power up all the 4 speakers!!
will i be needing to change the head unit for better perfomane under this setup??

Top Bottom