ICE For My New Swift

and advantages of components over coaxials
technical terms as posted rms etc i am not an expert sir,so not commenting.
Advantages of Components,they can replace easily stock speakers,i have done in my swift,replaced stock Nippon Speakers(ZXI MODEL), with Focal speakers.
I had coaxials in my old car -Pioneer,which i had a great time,lasted for 9 years.
After that 1 went out(Due to earthing,while loading something in the boot area,the wire got pulled off and may be unknowingly the car might have run like this for long time, till my technician at accesories shop found out.
Component produces good sound effect also.Depends on your choice.
hi bro if i install rockford fostage components in doors will they rattle the doors i dont want this at all and do components have good bass than coaxials

Thread Starter #17
Tushar,

you can also go for Infinity. Infinity is a sub-brand of JBL and the sound is very good. Look up "top ten car speakers" on Google and you will see a list of the best speakers on Crutchfield or something.

Alpine is good but not as good as comparable Infinity. Rockford Fosgate primus (or something like that) are comparable. You can even look at Polk. They are good and waterproof. If you are going the parcel tray route, you can be sure that other things will be put on top of the speakers, so make sure you go for a speaker with full cover.

Pioneer 6x9 speakers are also nice but there are a lot of fakes in the market, so beware.

If you are doing for parcel tray speakers, go for 6x9 (oval) speakers instead of 6". Do note that the stock parcel tray cannot take the weight though and you will need to put in a MDF tray and screw it permenantly to the side plastic panels. This also means that your boot size and boot access will get restricted and you cannot remove the parcel tray and put in larger bags and stuff there. Just something to note. Its the primary reason for me selecting door speakers.

Ameyam

Top Bottom