ICE for My New Swift VXi - 2012

Hello experts,

I am new to this forum and I am complete noob when it comes to car audio. Currently my car has Sony head unit and 4 speakers on the doors and I am. Looking to install. Rear speakers , is it a good option?? What's options I have for 10 k?? Awaiting replies from gurus!!
Hello Corona, welcome to The Automotive India,
10,000 budget is not needed for the speakers unless you want a sub-woofer fixed in, i suggest you buy 450W JBLs (4~5k) and a good wiring kit(1k) and if you need full quality sound a 2ch amp can be fixed which costs 4k. BTW which car do you own?

Yes Corona you can try as told by Vishwas, install the rear coax speakers on the parcel tray and remove the speakers from the rear doors. 10K would be sufficient for JBL and more suggestions please contact our member thegreatv from Bangalore who got excellent set up in his Swift petrol[:)]

Hello Corona,
First of all welcome to TAI! Your decision of removing the speakers from the rear door is a wise one. You will get good speakers from different brands like jbl,hertz etc for 5-6k. As mentioned you can go for a good wiring kit for around 1-2k and you will also have to buy a plank which will cost 800-1k.
One of my friends owns an auto accessories shop. If you want i can take you there some weekend! You can contact me if you need any other information. Hope you find this info useful! [:)]

Hello Corona,
First of all welcome to TAI! Your decision of removing the speakers from the rear door is a wise one. You will get good speakers from different brands like jbl,hertz etc for 5-6k. As mentioned you can go for a good wiring kit for around 1-2k and you will also have to buy a plank which will cost 800-1k.
One of my friends owns an auto accessories shop. If you want i can take you there some weekend! You can contact me if you need any other information. Hope you find this info useful! [:)]
Wow! i didn't know that, i am not getting the desired sound in my alto, could you please help me in this problem? i have a thread started, please pour in your suggestions.http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f.../7803-ice-suggestions-my-alto.html#post255770

Hey GreatV,
I am getting my ICE done next week! u Suggested Final Touch! How do you rate them? i was checking various shops, Sachin's autoshop had some good reviews , but its too far in kormangala!

Hey GreatV,
I am getting my ICE done next week! u Suggested Final Touch! How do you rate them? i was checking various shops, Sachin's autoshop had some good reviews , but its too far in kormangala!
Hi Corona,
I have got all my stuff done at Final Touch and did not have any problem till now! I have taken many of my friends there and everyone is happy with the quality of work done and his suggestions. He also gives stuff at good rates with original warranty and bill! Since Akash (owner) is my good friend hes offered us good discounts.
Haven't been to Sachin's autoshop before so not sure!
I wouldn't like to force anyone to go to that shop just because he is my friend. You can decide and if you are going to Final Touch may be i can join you sometime to get you a better price! [:)]

hi,
i hv new wagon R and i want to install music system as below pls adv which option is good for me. all 4 speakers will be installed in doors.

Head unit :- Pioneer - FH X759BT CD Receiver = 9000

Front speaker ( option 1) :- JBL CS-6 2 Way Coaxial Speaker System = 1562
Front speaker ( option 2) :- JBL CS-5 5 1/4 inch Co Axial 2 Way Speakers = 1691
Front speaker ( option 3):- JBL 220W 2 Way Speaker GT6 - S266 = 1990

Rear speaker (option 1) :- JBL CS-6C Component Speaker System = 3328

rgds
deepesh

Top Bottom