ICE For My New Hyundai Fluidic Verna

Thread Starter #1
My Car: Hyundai Fluidic Verna 1.6 Crdi Sx

Budget Range:15 - 17K

Looking For: (Eg. Full Set Up, Head Unit, etc.) - Component Speakers,woofers,Amplifiers

Preferred Brands: (If Any) JBL,Rockford,infinity

Preferred Music Type: Heavy on bass

Current Audio Setup: (If Any) Company fitted

Query in Particular: Want a boom boom sound,though it shouldn't be so loud that people start asking about it [:D] i just want it to be heard upto a range of 10-15 metres.

Hi buddy,
even 17K is a very tight budget for a full setup. Let me try to break out on the components involved :

1. HU - a decent one with atleast 2 preouts - Pioneer/Kenny/JBL ( 6-8K )
2. Front components - JBL/RF/Morel(5-6K)
3. Rear Oval fills - Pio/Infinity/JBL (2-4K)
4. Sub with enclosure - JBL/RF/pio (4-6K)
5. Amplifier - 4 ch from Kenwood/Hertz/Bull (5-8K)
6. Wiring and misc - Bull/Scosche (2-4K)

This comes to around - 24-36K

freakdude.

Thread Starter #3
dude i dont need a full setup, i dont want to change the HU either. i just want to put in some component speakers or a subwoofer may be.

lxi.

Suspended
@Sourabh, Buddy, Freakdude has done a really nice thing. You can remove the HU from the List and the bill comes, Around 18k.

If you want a different setup, Here it is-
HU - Stock Verna Fluidic
Front Components - Pioneer 4 inch Co-Axial Speaker
Rear Speakers - Pioneer Oval Speaker 300 W 3 Way.
Subwoofer with inbuilt amplifier(For Boom boom sound) - Pioneer GM 3500 T
Subwoofer enclosure - Can be eassily made by any aftermarket shop for Rs.600-1000.

This setup will be under your budget easily.

I have taken this info from here-

Albums by Autopsyche | Facebook

It is given Rs.18000 for the setup (Including Head Unit - Pioneer any basic one with USB support and Subwoofer-Out)
If it will cost Rs. 5 k , Then the setup will be Easily Rs.10000-12000.

Hope your problem is now solved.

Cheers.

You can leave the HU to stock, but make sure it has atleast 2 pre-outs or else you are looking for a RCA splitter.

freakdude.

Thread Starter #6
Thanks Alot Guys for all your inputs :) Well After thinking alot..finally i got following things fitted in my car:

JBL Bass Tube 1250W GTX
Pioneer 4-channel Amplifier 760 W

Total Cost including Wiring : Rs.12,500

and that's it..my Car is Bombarding now!!

:) :)

Last edited:
Thread Starter #9
Congrats for the ice upgrade buddy!

Now, Which speakers have you got? Front? Rear?

Hey Man i've retained the Factory Fitted Front and Rear Speakers..trust me all you need is a 4 channel amp and a Bass tube [:D] and that's about it! if you upgrade beyond that, it will hurt your ears!!

lxi.

Suspended
Hey Man i've retained the Factory Fitted Front and Rear Speakers..trust me all you need is a 4 channel amp and a Bass tube and that's about it! if you upgrade beyond that, it will hurt your ears!!
Nice sourabh! Now you must be having a nice [music] time with your Verna.

Hey Man i've retained the Factory Fitted Front and Rear Speakers..trust me all you need is a 4 channel amp and a Bass tube [:D] and that's about it! if you upgrade beyond that, it will hurt your ears!!
Buddy, you should have seriously gone for a decent sub in an appropriate enclosure if you want clean bass. Bass tubes are just too boomy and not musical at all. But, at end all drills to one's personal preference, if you are happy, that is all what matters. Congrats for the ICE. Do post some pics of the tube.

freakdude.

lxi.

Suspended
@Freakdude, Maybe he was not keen on saving his Boot space, Thats why he opted for Bass Tube.
Subwoofers produce Punchy Bass while the Bass Tubes produce deep bass. I prefer Bass Tubes.

@Freakdude, Maybe he was not keen on saving his Boot space, Thats why he opted for Bass Tube.
Subwoofers produce Punchy Bass while the Bass Tubes produce deep bass. I prefer Bass Tubes.
Buddy, Punchy, deep and tight bass is produced by subs and not tubes. Tubes produce a hollow bass and that's what they are more boomy than subs. In subs the resonance is controlled by the PORT you create. A sealed box sub created to exact specs of the sub produces deep and tight bass.

freakdude.

Top Bottom