ICE for My Honda Brio EMT

If that's normal and sub will add to it that its a big "NO" for subs. :(

Can we reduce this vibration through some padding or change in installation?
sub vibrations used to displace the RVM in my car. it did not stay at one place. which makes it totally useless.

you can try for aftermarket mirror that get fitted above this. may be they have tighter holding. just a thought.

Aftermarket Head Unit for Honda Brio

Hi,

I plan to buy a brio SMT next month but wanted to replace the HU with a more feature rich one. Tried to google information as to what will fit a brio and almost nothing is available. I was looking to find out if a standard double DIN will fit without any adapters and accessories and will connect to the steering controls. Below is something as an example which I was thinking of:

Pioneer AVH-P2400BT DVD receiver at Crutchfield.com

I was looking for Bluetooth hands free receiver, navigation and probably with touch screen. Won't need a CD input, only USB and iPod extensions should suffice. Don't even need a booming sound, I guess I can do with the pre fit speakers that comes with SMT.

Maybe we can list all the after market options that should work for the Brio in this thread as a guide to prospect brio owners like mine.

Thanks,
Vineet

Thread Starter #20
Re: Aftermarket Head Unit for Honda Brio

Hi,

I plan to buy a brio SMT next month but wanted to replace the HU with a more feature rich one. Tried to google information as to what will fit a brio and almost nothing is available. I was looking to find out if a standard double DIN will fit without any adapters and accessories and will connect to the steering controls. Below is something as an example which I was thinking of:

Pioneer AVH-P2400BT DVD receiver at Crutchfield.com

I was looking for Bluetooth hands free receiver, navigation and probably with touch screen. Won't need a CD input, only USB and iPod extensions should suffice. Don't even need a booming sound, I guess I can do with the pre fit speakers that comes with SMT.

Maybe we can list all the after market options that should work for the Brio in this thread as a guide to prospect brio owners like mine.

Thanks,
Vineet
It will be great if we can list all after market options for brio in here. The vendor was insisting that I should go for a double din HU but due to budget constraints & my preference for a HU without CD, I went for this particular JVC HU. But I now feels that I should have gone for a double din with navigation.

Update:
Got JVC 50BT headunit which has bluetooth,mp3,fm and no cd. (6K)
Hertz component for front (6K)
Hearz coax for rear (3.2K)

Total was nearly 15.5K after installation.
Installation was done at car plus (https://www.carplus.in)

Quite satisfied with the sound quality of the system, but single din system in a double din space doesn't look good (limited budget :( )
hii. i would like to know the size of the coax speakers that would go in the stock provision provided by honda..

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
Where I can find a perfect fit Installation kit for Sony XAV-22 (2DIN) in my Honda Brio EMT?. When I got it installed they did a sloppy job and put the installation kit for JVC HU as they were not having anything specific for Brio+Sony XAV combination. It was looking 'ok' back then. Now I need to get replaced somehow.

Did you try searching ebay, I will advice you the visit automobile hub in Pune. There you definitely find a workaround if not perfect fit.
Hi Naveen,

I could find a decent looking installation kit for my HU from a local shop in my hometown (I am out of pune on holiday). But according to me the best choice if anyone is planning for the same is HONDA BRIO-DHHN008. I have seen one installed in an Amaze and it looked almost stock finish. This model was not available in the shop where I bought and in some other shops it was out of stock and the lead time was 2 weeks (May be too many Brios in town? [roll])

I think breeze-aka-brio might know this place in calicut@ YMCA cross road where I got it installed!.

Top Bottom