ICE For Maruti Ertiga

So, I finally ended with the following ICE for my LUV. after lot of thoughts.I am thoroughly enjoying the system.
Positives:
1. Completely OEM type fitting.No one can say that it has been fitted in the aftermarket.Superb color matching with the dashboard and seamless installation.See the pics below.
2.It has all the features I Wanted , i.e. a good quality and looks along with DVD player,rear seat entertainment compatibility, Navigation ,Rear camera, SD card,USB input
3. The original steering wheel controls also work seamlessly.
4. Bluetooth connectivity, phone calls, etc.
It is the "Motevo All in one in dash Double Din Multimedia Navigation system"
Overall till now quite satisfied with the system ,its look, and performance.
[/URL][/IMG]

Does it work with the OE steering controls?

how much for the entire setup. Did you change speaker? Have you added amp?

The feliz edition looks cool and specifically good interiors.

Last edited:
Superb man,your LUV is ICE'D,Congrats man!!
what was your overall costing,what did you did with existing player.
head unit with 2 rear monitors along with Rear camera everything costed 50k.
Did not changed original speaker and tweeter. Existing player lying with me-standby!!

Last edited:
Does it work with the OE steering controls?

how much for the entire setup. Did you change speaker? Have you added amp?

The feliz edition looks cool and specifically good interiors.
Entire setup 50k,with MMI maps,Rear camera,2 rear monitors.Did not changed original speakers and tweeters.Not added amplifier.Pretty satisfied with speakers.

What was the cost of the head unit? Have you sold the stock head unit? How much you got?

Have you changed the stock speakers?

Thanks
Hi Anoop, I sold my stock HU for 5,500 rs. I have installed a 7 inch touch dvd player which is connected to my stock speakers.

Hi Anoop, I sold my stock HU for 5,500 rs. I have installed a 7 inch touch dvd player which is connected to my stock speakers.
Hi please share the cost of the Head unit and Exact Model if possible. I have a friend in Honkong who can get this for me. May be bit cheaper. [:D][:D]

I searched in the website but there is nothing available thats like the one you have installed. If possible pls Check it and share the correct model.

http://www.motevomobile.com/product.asp?id=80

Thanks.

Last edited:
Hello guys, Getting delivery of a white ertiga Zxi soon, how about the WItson android ICE ?
Or can you suggest any better one
1) Should be flust like the OEM
2) With handsfree blutooth
3) USB and Aux
4) Parking cam enabled
5) Steering control support
6) Remote
7) With GPS, if not will still do
SHOULD I GO FOR ANDROID OR THE ROUTINE ONES ?

Last edited by a moderator:
So, I finally ended with the following ICE for my LUV. after lot of thoughts.I am thoroughly enjoying the system.
Positives:
1. Completely OEM type fitting.No one can say that it has been fitted in the aftermarket.Superb color matching with the dashboard and seamless installation.See the pics below.
2.It has all the features I Wanted , i.e. a good quality and looks along with DVD player,rear seat entertainment compatibility, Navigation ,Rear camera, SD card,USB input
3. The original steering wheel controls also work seamlessly.
4. Bluetooth connectivity, phone calls, etc.
It is the "Motevo All in one in dash Double Din Multimedia Navigation system"
Overall till now quite satisfied with the system ,its look, and performance.
Can you share technical details, if available with you. Mainly, I wanted to know about:
1) Output - 45watt x 4 or 50w x 4
2) Remote Available
3) RAM ? (Mapmyindia is equipped with 128mb RAM, which is very slow, there are few high quality device with 1gb ddr3 RAM)
4) Internal Memory?
5) Processor (Dual Core A9 or A10)
6) GPS Channels
Please assist, if you have any info about it. It would be really helpful for me. I am looking to purchase one from aliexpress website.

Top Bottom