ICE For Hyundai i10 Era

Thread Starter #1
Hi guys,
I have a Hyundai i10 era model. I have a budget of 15-18K max, cannot stretch more than that. Suggest what can be installed? I do not want to fit the speakers in the rear parcel tray.
Suggest which HU, component or coaxial speakers. Amp required or not? [confused]

hi bro! first of all welcome to TAI.
starting with HU, it depends on you, what are the features you want in HU? Like BT,USB,AUX in etc. Pioneer HUs are best for there SQ and features.
Rear speakers fits best on rear parcel tray, if you don't want, you have to fit on boot door or rear doors or in boot inside boxes. if you didn't fit on parcel tray, there will be chances of rattling or you will have to live with less boot space, recommended place is parcel tray.
6''x9'' 3 way coaxial speakers are very good for rear. recom. pioneer,JBL
if you want heavy bass like BOOM BOOM type then amp is required otherwise not.
so tell me what features you want in HU and type of music (bass)[:)]

Thread Starter #3
I dont have priority for any kind of music, it depends on the mood I am at that point[;)]
For HU, only basic functions of AUX input and USB are required. As I will be fitting CNG I wont have any place to fit speakers on rear parcel tray. Speakers have to be placed in rear doors then? For the front I was thinking of Component speakers. I don't know whether AMP will be required.

Top Bottom