ICE For Ford Figo Titanium 2013: Please Suggest

Thread Starter #1
Hello, everyone this is Aditya, new to this Group.

My Question is : Can I connect Sub to my In-Built Music System?

Presently The music is good as far, the bass and all are just awesome.

But im thinking to Hook up my car with sub and all as Sub is Sub.

So my question is pleases suggest me on this; and one thing i have One Sony 1000w woofer, JBL 4chln AMP, one pair Plok Audio Rear Speakers, and Pioneer HU AVH 1460 something, don't know exactly, and all the Kicker wiring Kit.

All this stuff has been removed from my previous Car.

So please suggest some nice to Hookup my car. I dont want to remove my In-built HU as its all integrated with BT and all. Comparing to my pioneer HU I dont have BT in that so please suggest keeping the Company Music System ??

thanks, cheers,
Aditya

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: ICE for FORD FIGO Titanium 2013 model Please suggest

Welcome to TAI buddy.
You can simply add Hi-to-lo adapter to get the RCAs, and install rest of the setup as usual. Audison SLI4 would cost some 4-5 grand.

Thread Starter #3

Welcome to TAI buddy.
You can simply add Hi-to-lo adapter to get the RCAs, and install rest of the setup as usual. Audison SLI4 would cost some 4-5 grand.
Thanks, a lot Mate [:)], and do i need any front speakers or Comps else company speakers will do ?

Ideally you should change the whole setup including HU, but you must change the speakers as well, to get the balanced output from your ICE.

Thread Starter #5

Ideally you should change the whole setup including HU, but you must change the speakers as well, to get the balanced output from your ICE.
Ok, Cool, will do that, so any advise on Comps ? like which is best in quality and also on Price tag. as bit pocket is tight so, i can spend approx like 5 to 6 grand. [:)]

Personally i am using Hertz components in my swift! Very happy with them. I had paid around 6.5k for it. You also have the option of JBL in this range. Not sure about the other brands. You will have to connect an amplifier to get the best out of your comps.

Firstly whats your budget for the speakers, as they can start as low as 6 grand and go way beyond lac. Bull audio, polk audio, hertz, jbl RF has some good speakers in low budget as well.

Hi Aditya

With the current Figo setup, you are limited both by the HU as well as the existing speakers. Putting in a Amp might help a little but definitely not to the extent you want. The speakers in the door are non-standard and the replacements you get in the market are costly and not to the level you would want for the money you are going to spend.

Just check with a few shops/forums and see if any one has done a full replacement (HU + speakers) because for the audiophile that is the way to go.

For the rest of us; the default setup does it really well I guess.

Hello, everyone this is Aditya, new to this Group.

My Question is : Can I connect Sub to my In-Built Music System?

Presently The music is good as far, the bass and all are just awesome.

But im thinking to Hook up my car with sub and all as Sub is Sub.

So my question is pleases suggest me on this; and one thing i have One Sony 1000w woofer, JBL 4chln AMP, one pair Plok Audio Rear Speakers, and Pioneer HU AVH 1460 something, don't know exactly, and all the Kicker wiring Kit.

All this stuff has been removed from my previous Car.

So please suggest some nice to Hookup my car. I dont want to remove my In-built HU as its all integrated with BT and all. Comparing to my pioneer HU I dont have BT in that so please suggest keeping the Company Music System ??

thanks, cheers,
Aditya
Hi Aditya,

I did use a subwoofer connected to existing HU of Figo. I had a poineer amp which had inbuilt hi to low converter so was a easy fit for me. After 6 months I upgraded the HU to a 7 inch touchscreen DVD player. But that needs a lot of alteration to fit as there are plastic bends and curves which will not allow other HU's to fit in. You can expect a good rattle after that as the plastics are cut and bent to fit the 7 inch HU.

Thread Starter #13
Personally i am using Hertz components in my swift! Very happy with them. I had paid around 6.5k for it. You also have the option of JBL in this range. Not sure about the other brands. You will have to connect an amplifier to get the best out of your comps.
ohh k. cool, brother thanks. [:)]

Thread Starter #14
Firstly whats your budget for the speakers, as they can start as low as 6 grand and go way beyond lac. Bull audio, polk audio, hertz, jbl RF has some good speakers in low budget as well.
ok, brother. im thinking for Hertz or RF, so wt u suggest in this? or Polk Audio as my rear speakers are also Polk Audio only. [:)]

Thread Starter #15
Hi Aditya

With the current Figo setup, you are limited both by the HU as well as the existing speakers. Putting in a Amp might help a little but definitely not to the extent you want. The speakers in the door are non-standard and the replacements you get in the market are costly and not to the level you would want for the money you are going to spend.

Just check with a few shops/forums and see if any one has done a full replacement (HU + speakers) because for the audiophile that is the way to go.

For the rest of us; the default setup does it really well I guess.
ok, im anyways changing my door speakers and hooking up Comps in front and rear im using my previous cars, Polk Audio Coaxl Speakers. and i have one JBL 4chnl AMP, so is that ok if i hook up all this stuff to My in built music system with a Hi/Lo converter ? [:)]

Top Bottom