ICE For Ford Figo Titanium 2013: Please Suggest

Thread Starter #16
Hi Aditya,

I did use a subwoofer connected to existing HU of Figo. I had a poineer amp which had inbuilt hi to low converter so was a easy fit for me. After 6 months I upgraded the HU to a 7 inch touchscreen DVD player. But that needs a lot of alteration to fit as there are plastic bends and curves which will not allow other HU's to fit in. You can expect a good rattle after that as the plastics are cut and bent to fit the 7 inch HU.
Yeah, Exactly brother, the problem comes here only to that plastic panel, as im to having my previous HU Pioneer AVH1490, so my near by decor told me that u will get a ready panel which is costing near 2.5 grand, and it will fit perfect, but im not ready now to remove that panel, in future i can but im not ready now to change it has i took car a week back and i dont wanna mess it up so soon. so im thinking to alter with this only for present afterwards will change the HU and in My HU i dont have BT technology so there is a disadvantage bout that. so wts ua opinion brother ? [:)]

Just keep it as it is and get the speakers changed, and install an amp with the sub. Hertz amps are there which can take both hi and low level input. Just have a look at them and decide what you want.

Yeah, Exactly brother, the problem comes here only to that plastic panel, as im to having my previous HU Pioneer AVH1490, so my near by decor told me that u will get a ready panel which is costing near 2.5 grand, and it will fit perfect, but im not ready now to remove that panel, in future i can but im not ready now to change it has i took car a week back and i dont wanna mess it up so soon. so im thinking to alter with this only for present afterwards will change the HU and in My HU i dont have BT technology so there is a disadvantage bout that. so wts ua opinion brother ? [:)]
Here is a picture of my X-car Figo with HU.

Attachments

Not from online shop but a forum member is selling them at discount, let me see if he has any online shop. He is from bengaluru.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #26
hai, guys. Finally im done with my ICE now over all is like, i hooked up CSS67 300w Kicker comps and my previous Sub, and connection is like Comps and Sub are to AMP and Rear Coax is connected to HU. and it is coming out great.. thanks all for ua Advice, Means a lot, and if any suggestions for this, please you guys can shoot. thanks cheers !!

Thread Starter #28
Congrats for your ICE installation, hope you would like it for long.
Thanks mate, yeah Hope all goes well ! and one thing is like the in built music system is directly connected to the battery so if the key is also out u can ON the music system,so now the probs is AMP is always on, if the key is also out, so i asked him the alternative so he told i can do it with the ignition but it can void the company warranty, so at last he did like he added a switch, and he told that just ON it when u in car and Switch OFF when u out of the car, or else battery can be low. so guys any suggestions on this? [:)]

Top Bottom