i10 Car Cabin Vibrating & Shaking

Thread Starter #17
After taking lots of opinions from few Service Centers and other workshops, I went with the option of repairing ECM.
Kun Hyundai (@ Hafizpet,Hyderabad) sent it for repair to their outsourced facility in Faridabad, HR.
After 2 weeks I got the ECM repaired, but the Hyundai folks told that the ECM was damaged because of the Ignition coil and this also should be replaced.

So total expenditure was 15k :( which includes 7300 (ECM repair) + 5800 (Ignition col replace) + 290 (4 spark pugs) + labor charges.

Here are the pics of what they replaced with:

Attachments

I have faced the same problem recently with my i10 sports 2012 model so far ran 38K, The steering wheel suddenly vibrates especially when i start the car and try to move it in 1st gear or when i slow down at signals, i was frightened with this sudden behavior. I had to stop the car, switch off the engine and remove the key to calm down the vibration then i start again it runs fine for sometime without any issues but suddenly it comes again sometime later. This week i gave my car for servicing and the SA says it might be the issue with Motor and we need to replace it which costs around 9K. I am waiting for the fix service center.

Top Bottom