i-Cars: My New Car Modification Shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #83
from rubbish to shine!

this is what i could say about this tavera.

a battery /ups manufacturing company owned. mercilessly driven. hmm almost 2,70,000 kms. on its 6th set of wheels .
middle row is removed to carry battery and transport across tn.

Except the head lamp every lights were broken .
hmm head lights were cracked[lol]

Imagine the body condition[evil]

Attachments

350Z

Core Team
So how much $$ did it took to bring back this Tavera to life? The fog lamps doesn't seems to be aligned correctly, I think.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #85
So how much $$ did it took to bring back this Tavera to life? The fog lamps doesn't seems to be aligned correctly, I think.

Drive Safe,
350Z
The total cost was 38000/-
8k for body work. remaining for painting. except the roof.

driver side light , 2 indicators , and 2 fog lamp are duplicate make and none would fit correctly.

some how managed to fix head lamp and indicators.

Hearing the cheap price over phone at a spare shop , they bought them and later realised [frustration]

even tail lamp was duplicate , it was so bad that it didn't slot into the place. they returned that and bought the indicator and fog at that store.

Later they fixed the tail lamp at the dealer.

head lamp cost original 3500(approx)
duplicate , 920/-

350Z

Core Team
Seriously, rather than being value for money, fake parts are actually utter waste of money. I'm sure that in no time the lamps will also be faded, making the owner realizing this mistake. Although in this case I even doubt if they will realize because the car is company owned and people usually care least about them.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #87
Seriously, rather than being value for money, fake parts are actually utter waste of money. I'm sure that in no time the lamps will also be faded, making the owner realizing this mistake. Although in this case I even doubt if they will realize because the car is company owned and people usually care least about them.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Yep , they were ment for taxi tavera , but this tavera's body was worse than that as this is a private car and they do not need to get FC every year. Since it was in a very bad shape it came for painting.[evil]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom