I’m a DIYer. New To TAI.

Thread Starter #1
I wish to know why it's written Fuel for petrol heroes..

Does this forum deal only with petrol variants?

I like to do DIY s but I'm a newbie, so I'm a bit confused to what content actually you people deal with here.

Let me be more precise..

I've asked a query on to whether this forum deals only with petrol vehicles and related aspects only.

So I feel it would be better to post anything from my side only after getting the replies for the above said Q.

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team
I wish to know why it's written Fuel for petrol heroes..
Hi there. Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India. Our tagline is “Fuel For Petrol Heads” not “Heroes”.

Does this forum deal only with petrol variants?
Definitely not. This forum is for anything and everything automobiles. It’s open to all. Novice and experts alike. Collins describes “Petrol Head” as “someone who likes and is very interested in cars.”

I like to do DIY s but I'm a newbie, so I'm a bit confused to what content actually you people deal with here.
Please feel free to share and ask about DIYs in the DIY Zone.

So I feel it would be better to post anything from my side only after getting the replies for the above said Q.
Hope I’ve clarified. Do not hesitate to buzz in case of further queries. Ensure to visit Announcements Section and spend a moment to read Forum Protocol as well. Have a wonderful experience onboard.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom