Hyundai's Gimmicks for Clearing Getz Stocks

Thread Starter #1
Now finally Hyundai started taking serious steps for clearing its stocks for the outgoing model-GETZ.

1.1L and 1.3L petrol and 1.5L CRDi models are available.The ex-showroom price at delhi is around 3.99lakhs with 15,000/- bonus and special offers for corporates.

Hope these all steps help to take out the last stocks for this old non-economical horse.

350Z

Core Team
Yes. Where other models of Hyundai will be affected by a price hike from 1st February, The Getz is an exception which is being offered at Rs.3.59 Lakhs. Hopefully, This is a stock clearance only. Nevertheless, It makes the car a good value over-all.

Drive Safe,
350Z

So can we expect the Getz with a new heart in the near future or the car is nearing its end?

Doesn't looks so but we can expect i20 to be available at reasonable price in future. Maybe!

Drive Safe,
350Z
If i20's price is reduced by say 50K, it will set its sales chart on fire and will close down Swift sales chart.
In contrary, since Fabia and Jazz's price has reduced, if i20 price doesn't come down, sales might affect.

I think Getz has lived its life in India. Its better to phase out and concentrate on i20.

I am sure i20 will not be priced down all of sudden!

Even though its costlier there are still lot of takers & world full of lovers for it.

Hyundai may reduce the price of i20 by 30K max to place it in right segment.

India is real price concious, and yes, a drop in the prices of the i20 will hurt the Swift the most, but there are takers for the vehicle at this price, and the numbers they are selling will be convincing the top bosses at Hyundai that they have the math right.

Getz is almost dead.

Its useless decorating the dead car now by giving offers.

They can better develop a new car on the chasis of Getz & come up with some cool idea , like other manufacturers to survive the loss.

I think the Getz started dying the day the Swift was launched, at a price nearly 70 K less.
It has been a slow death ever since!!

Yes!

There is always a huge difference between Europe & India.

I still remember those days.

Getz was super hit in Europe & Swift was super hit in India.

Now A-star is blockbuster in Europe & i10 is killer hit in India.

Top Bottom