Hyundai Xcent Review & Pictures: The 'X' Factor

Re: Hyundai Xcent: Review | Test Drive | Pictures

Hyundai has recieved an overwhelming response for Xcent with 11,000 bookings and 1,00,000 queries within a month. Quoting an excerpt from press release:

Let me try to confirm the figure.

This is how Xcent looks in some of the different colors that I have seen:

Blue

White

Red

Black

Silver

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks 350Z for the pictures you shared.
Planning to visit Hyundai Showroom this weekend. I will also try to get some pictures if possible of a new shade available.

Excellent review 350Z. Hyundai Xcent seems one of the better looking cars in this sub 4 meter compact sedan segment, the integration of the boot from the C pillar onward is pretty good. Ot also feature perfect in the segment

I have already booked Xcent SX VTVT Sleek Silver and waiting to get hands on it[:D]

Excellent review 350Z. I just wanted to know its low end torque performance when compared to its rivals. Amaze and dzire mainly. 71bhp ? Is that really enough ?

Xce(lle)nt Review by 350Z. Look the competition.

Honda vs Hyundai (H vs H).[clap]

Amaze (Amazing..!) Vs Xcent (Excellent..!)

Hope stronger & healthy war in Sub Meter sedan & Premium Sedan. Good competition, Better for the People, Best for country if the mileage is good.

Beautifully illustrated, excellent review.

Our is the only site shows the video that how the car turns (Hyundai Xcent Turning Diameter).

But, there is a big confusion about the Hyundai Xcent Minimum Turning Radius!

This site (Hyundai Xcent Minimum Turning Radius | Gaadi.com) indicates:

“In comparison to Hyundai Xcent, Fiat Linea has a minimum turning radius of 5.4 while Honda City has a minimum turning radius of 5.3 meters. So, both Hyundai Xcent have higher turning radius than Fiat Linea and Honda City. Hyundai Xcent is a safe car to drive. One must be cautious while driving Hyundai Xcent”
Amit -- I am confused here, first it mentions, it is a safe car, then it cautions.

What exactly it conveys?

Neither any dealer nor the manufacturer site ready to disclose the fact.

Can anybody help?
Excellent point brought up by you Doctor. This information is much needed.

OT-- I am looking between Linea TJet topend and Xcent automatic top end. Xcent due to my Dad's push. City cvt is out of my list as of now.

What's your budget..

To be frank the 4 speed Automatic on Xcent is a disappointment both in terms of performance and mileage. We had i10 Automatic and we hardly got 10+ in city with AC. It would take time to get moving.

Other Option is Honda Amaze. I know that its not as Trendy, Stylish as Xcent on the inside, but its very spacious, petrol engine is good and it also has much better 5-speed gearbox. It is also Dynamically better. I think its a bit costlier then Xcent but its well worth it

Xtremely Xcited with my new Xcent. Overall superb ownership experience.Shall post ownership review very soon.

Split in Xcent bookings of 11000 shows that around 52 per cent of the bookings are for the petrol version while the rest 48 per cent are for the diesel variant of the car.

Now dissecting Dzire and Amaze's percentages favors the Diesel . Now comes the question - is the lacklustre performance of the 1.1 L engine, attributed to this skew?

Xcent Petrol Bookings Higher Than Diesel: Was 1.1L Diesel Engine a Good Choice? | MotorBash.com

Gagan, congratulations on your silver xcent.Share your views on your ownership thread and enjoy your ride.

The review is neat and complete with pictures. Almost all important aspects that are needed to decide to buy this car are given in structured way.

One important note is that all new vehicles that are getting released in recent times carry a feature that is labelled as segment first. This starts from Ford ES through Hyundai XCent. ES - Sync, Grand i10 - Inbuilt memory, Celerio - AMT to name a few. This actually differentiates the vehicle from others. It only proves that innovation is constant and is needed to stay in market - else it get disappeared into oblivion very soon.

Top Bottom