Hyundai Xcent Head Unit

Thread Starter #1
Presently I am abroad, I booked Hyundai xcent base 1.2 and I buy a JVC KW AV-51 Head Unit for this car. Is it suitable for Hyundai xcent. Please advice

Please check whether a panel set up is available for Xcent-the model you mentioned.

As any headunit can fit only if a suitable panel setup is available.

Panel means the outside frame in which the headunit rests within.

Try to source a "Dash Panel" from HASS or aftermarket shops. If you are able to get it, then any 2DIN HU can fit perfectly in your Xcent.

The dash panel is a piece of the dashboard, same in colour, which hides the gap between the HU's edges and dashboard edges. It is also called a dash kit.

EDIT - If you have the base variant, your car will already come with the dash kit. Directly install the HU. Do post a picture of your car's centre console for a better idea.

Last edited:
Also to add Hyundai has a rich interior (Luxury interior), thereby panel cost also increases,if your primary concern is to get a navigation and video playback device try map my india devices which can be held by vacuum sticking from windshield.

Also to add Hyundai has a rich interior (Luxury interior), thereby panel cost also increases,if your primary concern is to get a navigation and video playback device try map my india devices which can be held by vacuum sticking from windshield.
Base variant doesn't get HU, so he is basically looking for a complete entertainment system and not only navigation.

Top Bottom