Hyundai Xcent Accessories & Modifications

I was getting a S(AT) 2015 around 40K run earlier this year in Bangalore for around 4.8L (no commission extra) . I said in that perspective. I did not buy it though.
BTW , let me / us know how is the FE in City?
I guess in Bangalore Pre-Owned cars prices less but Specially in Hyderabad very most of dealers not evening willing to talk on negotiation if vehicle is in original condition.

regarding FE in city I haven't checked until now need to test tank full method but I am expecting between 10 to 12kmpl in city thats acceptable for 4speed AUTO.

^^ Post some pictures of your new Ride.
BTW Congrats on acquisition . Open a thread if possible.
thank you Anshuman, sure will post pictures soon possibly this Wednesday on my weekoff. [:D]

I am preparing to start thread soon, once things settle down and need your valuation suggestions on installing hand operated Break and gas throttle in my Xcent because I am PWD.

5 or 5.50 would have been ideal, But as you said, Spotless car with original paint then there is nothing to fret. Do post the pics of Exterior and Interior of car. BTW congrats!
Thank you Bhvm, sure will update soon. [:D]

Thank you guys for the suggestions. My problem is that I have 15" rims and so I should be careful with the upgrades as there is a risk of scraping the side walls. Most probably I may go for Yoko 185/60 R15. Will update once i change my tyres.
Even I upgraded my Hyundai xcent 2018 SX optional tyre to 185 60r15. What I noticed is:
1. Little sluggish pick up.
2. The car looses it traction in cornering in hilly terrain at average speed as well. As I live in hilly state (Himachal) so it's daily botheration. (I don't know whether it's really there or I'm getting suspicious).
Any one kindly help.

Top Bottom