Hyundai Xcent Accessories & Modifications

Akash1886

Honoured Member
So here go pics of my Hyundai_Xcent 2017 model.
It's one week old with 400kms driven.
Did customized the exterior a lot and little bit of interior.

Do comment your valuable feedback....
The exteriors look clean and elegant. Did you buy the alloys or painted the wheel covers Black? Is the rear spoiler OEM one or bought from market? What customization did you do to the interiors bro?

Regards

Akash

Finally replaced the windshield last week. Total amount Rs.8600. Claimed insurance.

Next changes are clutch replacement and oe Apollo 3g maxx tyres.

The exteriors look clean and elegant. Did you buy the alloys or painted the wheel covers Black? Is the rear spoiler OEM one or bought from market? What customization did you do to the interiors bro?

Regards

Akash
Thank you :)

Yes it is painted black in the wheel cover. Would love to go with R15 alloy something soon.

Spoilers are brought from market for 5000, it is a LED spoiler which works on applying brake as well (not a dummy fancy one).

Talking about interior, I got a arm rest on my (S) variant but you get it by default if you have (SX) variant. I paid 1.5k for arm rest. Good for long drives and makes very comfortable.

And I got a cool seat covers having Black + Cofee color.

Thats all.

Finally replaced the windshield last week. Total amount Rs.8600. Claimed insurance.

Next changes are clutch replacement and oe Apollo 3g maxx tyres.
Insurance can be claimed for windshield? Was it broken?

Can you suggest R15 or R16 tyres for hyundai S xcent?

I observed one thing and this would be good for new buyers.

The Xcent is very narrow and small compact sedan and it looks too small on road when viewed for a small distance.

I never knew about this earlier buying it.

When compared to Verna, Honda City or any other sedan, Xcent looks too tiny.

So buy accordingly.

Better go with Verna or Honda City.

Mileage here (0-1500kms) is 14-15kmpl on highway
My first service is on due so hoping for better advancement in mileage after the first service.

Akash1886

Honoured Member

The Xcent is very narrow and small compact sedan and it looks too small on road when viewed for a small distance.

So buy accordingly.

Buddy, surely you'll agree that the Xcent & CITY are from 2 different segments. Xcent is made for those who want the ease of driving a hatchback with looks of a sedan. The Compact sedans are mainly designed with added boot to their hatchback sibling. CITY & Verna are segment above the Compact Sedan hence their purpose is different. Though to an extent the pricing in today's time plays a big role. I have a Tigor & CITY and yes Tigor looks smaller than CITY but that is for a purpose and intentional.

Regards

Akash

Guys, is there any way of upgrading my old xcent SX(O) HU with the new touchscreen version from facelift xcent? Here the dealer is saying it is not possible.

Also I am planning for a tire upgrade from stock b250 175/60/15 to XM2 185/60/15, the difference is 2.03% on tyre upsize webpage. is this ok?

also how do you install a driver arm rest in xcent which has rear a/c vents? is there any such product in the market which does not require drilling which could hamper the rear a/c vents?

Guys, is there any way of upgrading my old xcent SX(O) HU with the new touchscreen version from facelift xcent? Here the dealer is saying it is not possible.

Also I am planning for a tire upgrade from stock b250 175/60/15 to XM2 185/60/15, the difference is 2.03% on tyre upsize webpage. is this ok?

also how do you install a driver arm rest in xcent which has rear a/c vents? is there any such product in the market which does not require drilling which could hamper the rear a/c vents?
1. we cant fit the new audio in old xcent, i also checked
2. 195/55 R15 - One of our TAI member did for xcent
3. you can buy fixed or removable armrest according to your wish

Thank you :)

Yes it is painted black in the wheel cover. Would love to go with R15 alloy something soon.

Spoilers are brought from market for 5000, it is a LED spoiler which works on applying brake as well (not a dummy fancy one).

Talking about interior, I got a arm rest on my (S) variant but you get it by default if you have (SX) variant. I paid 1.5k for arm rest. Good for long drives and makes very comfortable.

And I got a cool seat covers having Black + Cofee color.

Thats all.

Insurance can be claimed for windshield? Was it broken?

Can you suggest R15 or R16 tyres for hyundai S xcent?

So buy accordingly.

Mileage here (0-1500kms) is 14-15kmpl on highway
My first service is on due so hoping for better advancement in mileage after the first service.
Insurance can be claimed if you have bumper to bumper coverage. Someone has throwed a ball on it i guess.

Last edited by a moderator:

Just what to know rim size is 5j or 5.5j for diamond cut alloys in sx option top end model. Pls confirm.

can anyone let me know the resale value of Hyundai Xcent SX(o) 1.2L AUTO.

Model:Hyundai Xcent SX(o) AUTO 1.2Kappa VTVT

Year: 2015

Kilometers done:14000kms

Condition:scratch free original condition/paint

I bought if for 5.80Lacks but somewhere i feel like I paid little more [frustration], 5.80Lacks deal is good or worst please drop ur feedback on price. [:D]

I bought if for 5.80Lacks but somewhere i feel like I paid little more [frustration], 5.80Lacks deal is good or worst please drop ur feedback on price. [:D]
I think its little more price would have been ~ Rs 5.00 Lacs.

Thanks, Even I thought same but Dealer stick to 5.90Lacks I tried my best fix deal between 5.10 to 5.60L but due to super excellent Car condition dealer deosnt came down I ended up at 5.80Lacks
I was getting a S(AT) 2015 around 40K run earlier this year in Bangalore for around 4.8L (no commission extra) . I said in that perspective. I did not buy it though.
BTW , let me / us know how is the FE in City?

bhvm

Honoured Member

5 or 5.50 would have been ideal, But as you said, Spotless car with original paint then there is nothing to fret. Do post the pics of Exterior and Interior of car. BTW congrats!

Top Bottom