Hyundai Verna - Surprise Package

Thread Starter #16
Booked the 1.6 SX CRDi - Carbon Grey but am still contemplating SX (O)...not sure shd I go for it or shd I stick to SX....

Thread Starter #17
Also, guys need an urgent help....though I have booked the Verna but is it worth waiting for the new Safari Storme...got the news that the Storme is very near its launch and given the X2 platform I presume the driving dynamics would be largely better than the existing Safari ??????????

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Also, guys need an urgent help....though I have booked the Verna but is it worth waiting for the new Safari Storme...got the news that the Storme is very near its launch and given the X2 platform I presume the driving dynamics would be largely better than the existing Safari ??????????
nice color [:)] so how much time it will take for the delivery ?
and why are you confused with sx and sx(o) ? if money is not a problem then go for the sx(o) only [;)]

rumors are that safari storme will release near diwali , say 5-6 more months.
i don't know anything else about the car and driving :\

so how many family members will sit in the car ? if 4-5 then you should go for the verna only. no need to buy storme.

Thread Starter #19
Ok cool, now comes the tricky part.
1 Tyre upgrade - which ones is better - 205/55/ R16 or 205/50/ R16
2 For horn replacement do we need to open the entire bumper?
3 Shd one go for synthetic oil from day 1 or shd we get it in the first service. which brand is the best
4 Which type of diesel is best for CRDi engines. someone said the high end diesel shd not be used in the new CRDi engines
5 Anything that can be done to make the suspension stiffer???
6 Which is the best replacement for the headlights. durable and efficient
7 Any suggestions pertaining to leather seats
8 Suggested components for the new Verna; most suitable for the company fitted head unit??

Will anything void my warranty. Also it there anything upgrade for which i shd go for on Day 0 itself

Last edited by a moderator:
My Replys in bold!

Ok cool, now comes the tricky part.

1 Tyre upgrade - which ones is better - 205/55/ R16 or 205/50/ R16

205/55/16 would be better. BTW we have people here having both the sizes. Nickandre's Grey VTVT SX(O) has 205/50/16 where as TopGun's White CRDi SX(O) has 205/55/16. Also you can try 215/50/16.:biggrin: That would be killer.

2 For horn replacement do we need to open the entire bumper?

I think Yes. I also want to do the same on my almost 15days old Fluidic but will be doing after the first service.

3 Shd one go for synthetic oil from day 1 or shd we get it in the first service. which brand is the best

I dont think synthetic oil should be used from day 1.

4 Which type of diesel is best for CRDi engines. someone said the high end diesel shd not be used in the new CRDi engines

I use normal diesel.

5 Anything that can be done to make the suspension stiffer???

There are rubber pads Autoruner (donno the exact term) that can be used to stiff the suspension. Our member P3T3R has done it in his white i10.

6 Which is the best replacement for the headlights. durable and efficient

IMO HIDs are far better than any halogen bulbs but yes Projectors are the best!

7 Any suggestions pertaining to leather seats

I will be going for the normal fixed ones for my Verna in a couple of weeks. It all depends upon the need and usage IMO.

8 Suggested components for the new Verna; most suitable for the company fitted head unit??

ICE gurus shall clear this doubt.

Will anything void my warranty. Also it there anything upgrade for which i shd go for on Day 0 itself

I don't think any thing above upgrades might void the car's warranty unless and untill you cut any company wiring!

Top Bottom