Hyundai Verna Sticky Dashboard Problem

Thread Starter #46
I didn't get any call so far from the customer care executive,the reason being weekend.But,Ms.Anusya said that she would inform me on friday regarding the problem,may be,she didn't tell which friday.
My friend,a supervisor in the stocks/body parts department in Kun Hyundai,Pondy said that I will surely get a reply as Ms.Anusya is the chief customer care executive,and she does solve problems of all sorts.
Let's wait till monday.

Lets hope for the best! But do blast them a little and threaten them to face legal action to show them that you are serious!!

I thought by now your dash issue must have been solved. I am logging in after a long time.
Its really sad to see the such issues.

Lets hope for the best! But do blast them a little and threaten them to face legal action to show them that you are serious!!
i dont agree. nothing will happen after threatening them, it is after all a big company and we are a individual. infact things can go out of hand. If hyundai doesn't listens to you then calmly go to consumer court and do needful in a legal way instead of threatening a manufacturer !!

Oh yes buddy by threatening i meant to say that Surendar should file a case in consumer court after telling them the same!! Not the other threatening!! If we inform the senior officials of the courts the issue may get resolved soon , they will never step into a court because its a thing with their reputation!

Thread Starter #52
Hey guys,today i called up the regional office,and asked what happened to my complaint,they said hat they have discussed and my dealer would give me a call regarding the replacement.
I checked in hyundai today,the branch manager said that he will order the dashboard on thursday and they will get their goods on next tuesday.After receiving the part,they will give me an intimation.
So,I guess the problem is half-solved,and i will wait till it is solved completely.

350Z

Core Team
That is nice to hear Surender. So, Is Hyundai Motors replacing your car's dashboard for free?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #57
I got a call from kun hyundai,pondy stating that the dashboard costs around 21,000 Rs.
I have to pay 3,990 Rs as some amount,and the rest of the cost would be taken by hyundai themselves.My dad said to accept that and we will pay and get the new dashboard,I had to accept it under compulsion.
But,after replacing the dashboard,the old one will be sent to Delhi for quality assessment,I was not satisfied with it.If i pay the amount,I need the old dashboard with me.For this,i would get a reply tomorrow or soon.

Well something is better than nothing!! You are asked to pay only a small amount when compared to the total amount.

BTW why do you want the old dash? Is it going to fulfill any purpose for you??

I would suggest that you hand over the dash, with the condition that you are updated as to why there was an issue.

Thread Starter #60
cooldhaya,I thought of painting the old dashboard to black and add black and orange colored seat covers.
Aditya,I am going to pay for the dash,but,i wanted them to reply to my question that is the warranty of the dashboard only 2 years ans why was my complaint rejected when the branch manager sent the photos of my dashboard to Delhi head office for the enquiry?As the first and only reply to my complaint was that my car is out of warranty.

Top Bottom